Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinions are required regarding this project .
Your opinions are required regarding this project .
Among my plans was to learn how to professionally edit videos and open a Channel on YouTube , Here YouTube is really famous and the effect would be huge , My aim for the channel is to address science , religion ( Islam specifically ) , and anything that would at least accelerate the enlightenment , If i put enough time and attention in the videos then i am semi-certain that the consequences will be huge , But the risk behind this project made me disregard it until now , i am re-thinking about it , Because if every atheist from the Islamic world left in secret to outside of the Islamic world ( Fearing for his life , and he have every right to ) then i think the change would be so little and take much longer , I want to face the problem and solve it from inside the nest , Everything is ready for this project , All it takes is a scientific background and a laptop , But again when i think about it , What will happen if the channel get so famous and make an impact on the people ? , "They" would track me down , I am not Jason Bourne , what will happen if my family knew about the channel ?
so much benefit for humanity will come out of this project if it was a success , huge benefits i hope , but also so much danger surround it , your opinions would be much appreciated . 
Maybe you are thinking i am being an optimist when i say "huge benefits" , yes i don`t have an evidence that this whole project will wake up even one Muslim but according to my assessment of the new generation here , I am "hoping" for a huge impact .
RE: Your opinions are required regarding this project .
Good luck with your project, I hope it does very well.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Rule #1 for changing the world: ensure your own survival. I don’t see why creating these videos in the middle of the hornet’s nest would have a tangible benefit over creating them in a safer environment. I mean, if all you’re going to do is yammer in front of a camera, or splice together various footage with a voice over, then location isn’t all that important.
(April 27, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Enlightened Ape Wrote: Among my plans was to learn how to professionally edit videos and open a Channel on YouTube , Here YouTube is really famous and the effect would be huge , My aim for the channel is to address science , religion ( Islam specifically ) , and anything that would at least accelerate the enlightenment , If i put enough time and attention in the videos then i am semi-certain that the consequences will be huge , But the risk behind this project made me disregard it until now , i am re-thinking about it , Because if every atheist from the Islamic world left in secret to outside of the Islamic world ( Fearing for his life , and he have every right to ) then i think the change would be so little and take much longer , I want to face the problem and solve it from inside the nest , Everything is ready for this project , All it takes is a scientific background and a laptop , But again when i think about it , What will happen if the channel get so famous and make an impact on the people ? , "They" would track me down , I am not Jason Bourne , what will happen if my family knew about the channel ?
so much benefit for humanity will come out of this project if it was a success , huge benefits i hope , but also so much danger surround it , your opinions would be much appreciated . 
Maybe you are thinking i am being an optimist when i say "huge benefits" , yes i don`t have an evidence that this whole project will wake up even one Muslim but according to my assessment of the new generation here , I am "hoping" for a huge impact .
Get the fuck out of there! I you fear for your life...get the fuck out!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Quote:Your opinions are required regarding this project .

You lost me at 'required'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Is relocating a viable option?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Rule #1 for changing the world: ensure your own survival.  I don’t see why creating these videos in the middle of the hornet’s nest would have a tangible benefit over creating them in a safer environment.  I mean, if all you’re going to do is yammer in front of a camera, or splice together various footage with a voice over, then location isn’t all that important.

Quote:Is relocating a viable option?

I know it`s safer when done from the outside , But it`s much more efficient when done from the inside in this case , Being among them here you can sense the public response , Gather information and footage about what to talk about based on daily experiences , when you are living among the hornets you know the hornets weaknesses and what will make them think twice about religion , and most importantly i can`t relocate because of my family , i don`t want to break their hearts .

(April 28, 2018 at 12:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Your opinions are required regarding this project .

You lost me at 'required'.

Boru

Borunormally associated with a sexy person or thing .
Boru \ An experienced and intelligent internet/forum troll, bent on playing devils advocate and speaking his mind

Now i am not experienced with forums at all , and i don`t think the first definition apply to me , never mind . 
(April 28, 2018 at 9:11 am)Enlightened Ape Wrote:
Quote:Is relocating a viable option?

I know it`s safer when done from the outside , But it`s much more efficient when done from the inside in this case , Being among them here you can sense the public response , Gather information and footage about what to talk about based on daily experiences , when you are living among the hornets you know the hornets weaknesses and what will make them think twice about religion , and most importantly i can`t relocate because of my family , i don`t want to break their hearts .

Well, just be safe
Quote:
(April 28, 2018 at 12:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You lost me at 'required'.

Boru

Borunormally associated with a sexy person or thing .
Boru \ An experienced and intelligent internet/forum troll, bent on playing devils advocate and speaking his mind

Now i am not experienced with forums at all , and i don`t think the first definition apply to me , never mind . 

ROFLOL
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Opinions Foxaèr 0 186 September 27, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Question regarding language Macoleco 4 559 June 6, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  MY Latest Project onlinebiker 18 1130 August 3, 2020 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 2557 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Regarding April Fools Day Foxaèr 8 976 April 1, 2018 at 10:54 am
Last Post: henryp
Wink Time to brag about my project Clueless Morgan 14 3210 June 28, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Poetry night project J a c k 12 1089 September 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  My schizophrenic opinions on sex segregation in gyms paulpablo 6 1259 August 30, 2016 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Regina
  So, I did it. Opinions needed Joods 31 2376 August 15, 2016 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Help with Kickstarter Project, Please Neo-Scholastic 8 1318 April 16, 2016 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Jenny A