Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we do this?
Should we do this?
Atheist Republic, the forum, I am always seeing more online FB interaction from them than our forum.

They have this thing where members post pictures of themselves holding a handwritten sign stating "atheist republic".

Should we be doing something like that?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Should we do this?
Yeah, but that's because they're crazy bastards!

Before you know it, they'll be posting pictures of themselves with their undies and shoes on their head! Wacky
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 28, 2018 at 9:21 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Atheist Republic, the forum, I am always seeing more online FB interaction from them than our forum.

They have this thing where members post pictures of themselves holding a handwritten sign stating "atheist republic".

I’m specifically an anti-team kinda guy. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t get the appeal of religion. So, no.
(April 28, 2018 at 10:31 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah, but that's because they're crazy bastards!

Before you know it, they'll be posting pictures of themselves with their undies and shoes on their head! Wacky

Undies? On yer head ya say?  Big Grin
I believe in life before death.
No.  We are not a republic.  We are a theocracy governed by the Divine Tiberius.... our Benevolent Tyrant.
and liberal use of the Total Perspective Vortex.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 28, 2018 at 9:21 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Atheist Republic, the forum, I am always seeing more online FB interaction from them than our forum.

What would be the benefit of doing it?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
the other cool forums are doing it . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 28, 2018 at 10:57 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: the other cool forums are doing it . . .

And if the other forums jumped off a bridge would you jump as well? Tongue
I think that ship has already sailed . . . .