Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elsagate
Elsagate
This is probably the most messed up thing I've heard about happening on youtube, anyone else heard about it?

To a lesser degree what's happening is that people are making videos for youtube that have a child friendly appearance but sneak in violence, weird puking, babies bleeding from bottles being smashed on them.

To a more higher degree people are making videos with actual child actors/actresses that just look wrong for so many reasons.

This is a video of Joe Rogan talking about it.

Here are some more indepth examples and calls to shut down certain channels, I clicked off this one though because I was freaked out by it.  

I think the idea is that kids start off watching normal kids channels but youtube can be set up where it automatically plays a next video that is a bit like the one you're watching.  So a parent could in theory just set a random childs video playing and it switches to another kids video automatically then eventually it switches to some of these freaky channels.
I let my daughter have my phone to watch things sometimes but it's mostly just netflix, peppa pig and whatever else.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.