Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The rapture is finally here again!
The rapture is finally here again!
Yet another dumb ass prophesying the end of the world and the coming of Christ for his saints! According to Harold Camping a so called biblical scholar the coming of the Lord will be on May 21, 2011 http://familyradio.com/index.html my problem with this is that Christians who attempt to predict the return of Christ unknowingly are contradicting the very scriptures they proclaim to believe in. Mark 13:26,27,30-33 (NJB) 26 And then they will see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.27 And then he will send the angels to gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the world to the ends of the sky. 30 In truth I tell you, before this generation has passed away all these things will have taken place.31 Sky and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.32 'But as for that day or hour, nobody knows it, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son; no one but the Father.33 'Be on your guard, stay awake, because you never know when the time will come.

Do any of these morons even bother to read the bible? Or is this one of those cherries that they choose not to pick? Attention Christians!! 1. Jesus did not exist, he was a mythical character. 2. If he did exist he died and he is not coming back! Oh and he was not the son of God but rather another whack job much like we see today in the many cults that have arisen as a result of Christianity.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

RE: The rapture is finally here again!
It never ceases to amaze me how many dumbasses truly believe that Jesus is returning. And they're certain he'll be here soon! Of course, the dumbasses never stop to think how many dumbasses before them thought the same thing! I only wish I could bet the dumbasses that they're wrong.

I'd wager that when the sun turns into a red giant and incinerates all life on the planet, there will be some idiots looking to the sky expecting "Jesus" to show up and save them.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
When I first saw the title of the post I thought "Is that why the exchange server at work keeps going down?"

But, alas, wrong date.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
People can only think within the boundary of what they "know." It's not their fault they are ignorant. But they are ignorant none the less... Especially if they believe this man (and don't doubt that people will)
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(November 30, 2010 at 4:41 pm)Thor Wrote: Of course, the dumbasses never stop to think how many dumbasses before them thought the same thing!

I did a video on the New Testament authors who wrote that the end would come "soon". Jesus himself is said to have predicted that it would happen within the lifetimes of some of his followers. Paul and other epistle authors can be quoted as saying that the end was neigh. Revelation ends with "behold, I come quickly".

2000 years later, we're still waiting.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Quote:It never ceases to amaze me how many dumbasses truly believe that Jesus is returning.

It never ceases to amaze me how many dumbasses think he was here before.
(November 30, 2010 at 4:35 pm)chatpilot Wrote: Yet another dumb ass prophesying the end of the world and the coming of Christ for his saints! According to Harold Camping a so called biblical scholar the coming of the Lord will be on May 21, 2011 http://familyradio.com/index.html my problem with this is that Christians who attempt to predict the return of Christ unknowingly are contradicting the very scriptures they proclaim to believe in. Mark 13:26,27,30-33 (NJB) 26 And then they will see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.27 And then he will send the angels to gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the world to the ends of the sky. 30 In truth I tell you, before this generation has passed away all these things will have taken place.31 Sky and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.32 'But as for that day or hour, nobody knows it, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son; no one but the Father.33 'Be on your guard, stay awake, because you never know when the time will come.

Do any of these morons even bother to read the bible? Or is this one of those cherries that they choose not to pick? Attention Christians!! 1. Jesus did not exist, he was a mythical character. 2. If he did exist he died and he is not coming back! Oh and he was not the son of God but rather another whack job much like we see today in the many cults that have arisen as a result of Christianity.

Can you prove any of your statements? How do you know He did not exist? How do you know He's not coming back? How do you know He is not the Son of God? Unless you can prove your statements with evidence, all you offer is an opinion.
Xtians have a lousy track record on this end of the world stuff.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

Quote:It is worth noting that all of the following predictions have failed. We expect that all of the predictions about our future will also fail.

(November 30, 2010 at 5:22 pm)Chapabel Wrote: Can you prove any of your statements? How do you know He did not exist? How do you know He's not coming back? How do you know He is not the Son of God? Unless you can prove your statements with evidence, all you offer is an opinion.

The burden of proof isn't on us.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(November 30, 2010 at 5:22 pm)Chapabel Wrote: Can you prove any of your statements? How do you know He did not exist? How do you know He's not coming back? How do you know He is not the Son of God? Unless you can prove your statements with evidence, all you offer is an opinion.

Because we are familiar with techniques for estimation of probability centuries ahead of that demented little provincial apocalytic preacher, to say nothing of those baffoons who would hold aloft a piece of scaffolding while styling the demented little criminal "christ".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5850 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Pat Robertson finally leaving tv Foxaèr 20 2199 October 8, 2021 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1303 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 6831 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  FINALLY Started My Ministry Sasha Gallagher 95 16879 August 31, 2014 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Finally, the good destiny won!... ajmah 13 4192 March 6, 2012 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  Absolute Truth revealed! Finally! Who is God? Andrastos 135 51346 June 20, 2011 at 11:39 am
Last Post: chatpilot
  Rapture Road Trip Jaysyn 3 1458 March 9, 2011 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Jax
  Meaning of Right and Wrong... Finally Answered! pacian 54 25470 October 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: theVOID