Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of sad.
Kind of sad.
The place who was supposed to sponsor me for paid CNA training seems to backing out.

I know I have nothing wrong with my background, they can't claim that.

Rather, they would prefer to claim something wrong with the reputation of the school, which according to online studies shows nothing except exemplary status.

I'm thinking my comment "my emergency contact is my boyfriend" might have been the trigger, but really?

That's the only thing I can think.

The woman in charge said she would hope she had the situation in check within a couple of days.

I just hope so.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Kind of sad.
Why couldn't you just say partner like any other normal person would? Dunno

You still live in a bigoted world, you need to be careful what you say.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Why couldn't you just say partner like any other normal person would? Dunno

Because I shouldn't have to. I'm living for myself, not how they want me to live.

If they don't want me, I have still have the option of spending my money elsewhere to get my CNA training. No loss here for me. I'm going this route.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You're an idealist.

"nil bastardum carborundum"
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You weren't trying to sign up for Trump University were you.  Everyone is on to that.
Hang in there man, you'll get what you want eventually.
(May 1, 2018 at 8:55 pm)Kit Wrote:
(May 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Why couldn't you just say partner like any other normal person would? Dunno

Because I shouldn't have to.  I'm living for myself, not how they want me to live.

If they don't want me, I have still have the option of spending my money elsewhere to get my CNA training.  No loss here for me.  I'm going this route.

Good for you. If I was gay I'd say "boyfriend"... fuck what anyone else thinks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3426 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 446 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 1754 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Sad about report from the vet arewethereyet 10 552 April 23, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Sad. Minimalist 32 2260 September 23, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 2601 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is it harder to be kind or clever? ErGingerbreadMandude 25 2279 November 12, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 824 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  This Is Just Sad.... Minimalist 51 3924 May 23, 2016 at 3:36 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Rainbow A Thread For Sad And Lonely Internet Users Excited Penguin 36 3913 May 17, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet