Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Snowflake subsection request
Special Snowflake subsection request
I'd like to suggest a special place where I can talk to people about sensitive issues without being ridiculed? Is that possible?

You see, I have this bald spot developing on the back of my head and I'm very self conscious of it, so if you make fun of me, there'll be hell toupè !

And since I'm not very intelligent, I only want to talk to creationists in order to feel good about myself.

And I like girls a lot but I don't like talking to them because I'm shy and make a fool of myself, but I don't want poofs here either! Dunno

And lastly this is Tib's house. Stop coming in and telling him how to run his house! Feel persecuted? Easy?    GTFO!

Big Grin  .  Big Grin  .  Big Grin  .  Big Grin   .     Dodgy

Rapture is really coming this time! Undeniable proof see below!

Theists, please tell me you find this ridiculous .................... Please.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Special Snowflake subsection request
(May 2, 2018 at 4:18 am)ignoramus Wrote: Rapture is really coming this time! Undeniable proof see below!

Well from the looks of it, there aren't going to be that many theists around to enjoy the special forum Big Grin

But if I may get serious in a humorous thread, I think the idea is more about "elevating the conversation" than protecting people's feelings and safeguarding them against criticism.

You make a valid point, however. I don't want to be censored when people bring up dumb shit. Not here. I totally see where you are coming from on this.

I liked the subforum idea because I do feel like insulting exchanges often run people off, when they might have been a valuable contributor. But you've given me some food for thought, and there is merit in your reservations about it.
I'd never make fun of you, Kojak.
Guys, you know I'm just having fun, right?
I can never take theists wacky beliefs seriously because I respect them too much as human beings.

LL, hey the old man met Kojak once in America. Had lunch with him ... you know what Greeks are like? They just find each other ... With a name like Savalas, what else would he be?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Quote:You see, I have this bald spot developing on the back of my head and I'm very self conscious of it, so if you make fun of me, there'll be hell toupè !

You need you some jebus.