Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Relief
Big Grin 
Stress Relief
(orogenicman, this is for you)

I've been having a hard time of it lately, emotionally, at work, at school, life in general...I have to tell you, whenever life gets REALLY bad, I turn to this. You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPs5ZzBo1hU
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Stress Relief
I'm seriously so much more relaxed now. Clap Clap
"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]
"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd apologize, but I don't give a shit."
Me, too.

Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM43f_gkKq0
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
The CD that is off of is absolutely brilliant. But if I might add a piece that he included in that album (but you can't find the album version on youtube...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=794Ktvcr8T0
Hilarious!
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job Stress Minimalist 0 748 February 18, 2011 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist