Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F#$k all religions.
F#$k all religions.
Hello all,
I wish I could tell you my name. I'm from a country where the peaceful followers of a peaceful religion will lynch an atheist like me and then celebrate on the dead body of an atheist. Think I'm exaggerating? Just google Mashal Khan and look for yourself how peaceful Muslims live.

For that reason I can't tell you much about myself except that I'm an ex-muslim and leaving Islam was the best decision I've ever taken in my life. I think all religions are full of sh!t and teaching those violent religions to the kids should be considered a crime against humanity.

It is nice to be among like minded people and Brian37, I'll not gonna tell you how to make a vest lol.
RE: F#$k all religions.
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome, The Vest. I'm sorry you have to deal with that shit. I think you'll find these forums to be a pretty loving and stimulating place. Enjoy!
Hey man...
good to have you here...
be safe...don't trust Brian! He loves ABBA! Wacky
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 4, 2018 at 7:52 am)The Vest Wrote: Hello all,
I wish I could tell you my name. I'm from a country where the peaceful followers of a peaceful religion will lynch an atheist like me and then celebrate on the dead body of an atheist. Think I'm exaggerating? Just google Mashal Khan and look for yourself how peaceful Muslims live.

For that reason I can't tell you much about myself except that I'm an ex-muslim and leaving Islam was the best decision I've ever taken in my life. I think all religions are full of sh!t and teaching those violent religions to the kids should be considered a crime against humanity.

It is nice to be among like minded people and Brian37, I'll not gonna tell you how to make a vest lol.

Fuck you dude. Americans don't want wimpy fireworks. I hate this cultural appropriation crap. If you pride yourself on blowing yourself up, share that shit. How is that any different sharing a recipe?

Just for that, I am not sharing my recipe for my barbecue kitten. Big Grin Tongue

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress. Big Grin
(May 4, 2018 at 7:59 am)Brian37 Wrote: [quote='The Vest' pid='1748096' dateline='1525434746']

Just for that, I am not sharing my recipe for my barbecue kitten. Big Grin Tongue

I thought we were gonna roast babies. SAD!
(May 4, 2018 at 8:09 am)The Vest Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 7:59 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 7:52 am)The Vest Wrote: Just for that, I am not sharing my recipe for my barbecue kitten. Big Grin Tongue

I thought we were gonna roast babies. SAD!
For everyone reading this, I may have unwittingly invited Trump to join, and that is "SAD""... Big Grin Tongue
welcome
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 4, 2018 at 7:58 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey man...
good to have you here...
be safe...don't trust Brian! He loves ABBA! Wacky

Why do you think I want to pick the brains of a former Muslim. Pick on ABBA and I will blow your fucking ass out of the water.  Big Grin

A little back story here for everyone reading this.

I ran across our new member here on Facebook days ago. I invited him to join. I can tell you no matter what part of the world you are born in, it is possible to to ditch superstition and ditch religion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah you know what? Fuck it. Fuck God and fuck all religions. Gentle_Idiot 12 1458 October 12, 2022 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2142 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3930 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora