Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone remember Police Academy?
Anyone remember Police Academy?
I cant find the clip of the original first movie where "Tackleberry" is asked by an old lady to get the cat out of the tree and he shoots it out of the tree.
RE: Anyone remember Police Academy?
"You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to cable. You have the right to sing the blues."
https://blutube.policeone.com/bizarre-be...t-in-tree/
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 5, 2018 at 9:57 am)ignoramus Wrote: https://blutube.policeone.com/bizarre-be...t-in-tree/

Tried looking that up on Yutube, they've become real dicks with lots of shit lately. 

That was the clip I was looking for. Thanks.
Yeah, it was a first time that I heard there were gay bars.

Watching it from today's perspective this comedy almost seems classy (and not to mention funny) compared to stupid comedies of today by likes of Seth Rogen or Will Ferrell and not to mention Kevin Smith.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitch Police Academy characters Fake Messiah 7 1209 November 9, 2021 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  "Call police" Walrus from Ren& Stimpy. Brian37 6 2391 May 24, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Remember when I talked about waiting for the first emoji book? abaris 2 561 September 1, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Anyone remember this Mad TV skit? Brian37 2 1158 December 15, 2014 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Remember this guy? Napoléon 5 1495 December 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  anarchist intimidates the police reverendjeremiah 22 5185 December 13, 2011 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Erinome