Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to the PS, which package is best?
When it comes to the PS, which package is best?
PS Now
PS PRO
PS PLUS
PS VR

Give me an idea for what would be best for me.  I'm looking for a gaming package; whereby paying a yearly fee affords me free games.
RE: When it comes to the PS, which package is best?
They are very different

PS Now streams the games to your console (you don't download anything) but will need a decent connection.
It does seem to have plenty of older games though and a great choice.

Not sure what PS Pro is, I thought it was the name of the updated PS4 (hardware)

PS Plus lets you play games you have installed online, it's as much a community, they give a few free games each month to download, and will play so long as you have a subscription.

PS VR is simply the games that will play with the 3D headset (you will need to buy the 3d Headset)..it's not a subscription.

So really it's a choice between PS Now or PS PLus.. PS Now gives you access to many games, that's the one i would go for if you want to subscribe just for you to play games.. But check your internet connection first as the game itself is played on PS servers, not your machine (even though thats what it feels like)
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
RE: When it comes to the PS, which package is best?
(May 9, 2018 at 11:06 pm)possibletarian Wrote: They are very different

PS Now streams the games to your console (you don't download anything) but will need a decent connection.
It does seem to have plenty of older games though and a great choice.

Not sure what PS Pro is, I thought it was the name of the updated PS4 (hardware)

PS Plus lets you play games you have installed online, it's as much a community, they give a few free games each month to download, and will play so long as you have a subscription.

PS VR is simply the games that will play with the 3D headset (you will need to buy the 3d Headset)..it's not a subscription.

So really it's a choice between PS Now or PS PLus.. PS Now gives you access to many games, that's the one i would go for if you want to subscribe just for you to play games.. But check your internet connection first as the game itself is played on PS servers, not your machine (even though thats what it feels like)

Thank you.  I have great internet connection, so I think I will go with PS Now.