Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 224 Amanda Nunes is in the hoooooouse!
UFC 224 Amanda Nunes is in the hoooooouse!
Will you be watching?

I can’t contain my excitement. I’ll be wearing my Amanda shirt and everything.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: UFC 224 Amanda Nunes is in the hoooooouse!
(May 12, 2018 at 1:48 am)J a c k Wrote: Will you be watching?

I can’t contain my excitement. I’ll be wearing my Amanda shirt and everything.

I don't have the BT sport package you need to have in England to watch the fights live, I have to wait until the fight's been on for a week or so before I can watch it on the UFC app. 

I don't know anything about the woman Nunes is against, I know the receptionist in work will have watched it will want to talk to me about it when I get in so I'll have a full update on the fight from her most likely before I do watch it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

You can probably watch the entire fight on YouTube the next day. That’s how I saw Rose vs Joanna.
Today is the day! Amanda defends her title. I usually go for the underdog, but this is Nunes. I’m ready, man! And they’re friends, so it’s even more interesting.
Hope you have fun my friend!
(May 12, 2018 at 6:16 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Hope you have fun my friend!

Thanks, boo!
I hear Nunes is gonna get her ass kicked...

👀
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 12, 2018 at 6:35 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 6:16 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Hope you have fun my friend!

Thanks, boo!

De nada, mi amiga.
(May 12, 2018 at 8:38 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I hear Nunes is gonna get her ass kicked...

👀

Listen, linda.

No. Duel
I just found it. Is it the last fight?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amanda Nunes is life J a c k 3 420 October 2, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Cyborg vs Nunes (UFC) J a c k 1 430 March 5, 2018 at 2:35 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  UFC 209: Woodley vs Thompson 2 ErGingerbreadMandude 4 572 March 6, 2017 at 4:33 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  UFC 200 mralstoner 13 1495 July 11, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome