Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:42 am

Poll: Fuck all polls
This poll is closed.
Hard
20.00%
1 20.00%
Like you mean it
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Labels
Strange Labels
Cool. I’ll bite.

You know that bam sound some label makers do? So... yeah.

Chikiwowow!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Strange Labels
wut ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Love your writing style, kind of like slam poetry and blogging all in one. Your life is precious, and I'll be following along. Heart
I liked that. Thanks.

Bam bam.
That was cool. But I don't think too many people think any of the negative things about you. Probably assholes or prudes if they do/
you are the bomb! bam! serious! you are the street poet version of eminem! OK, no labels!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have a price sticker gun but I don't think the numbers go high enough for you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 12, 2018 at 8:45 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: That was cool. But I don't think too many people think any of the negative things about you. Probably assholes or prudes if they do/

Just insecure people things. She'll overcome it hopefully.
I write stuff, but doesn’t mean the things you might think they mean. Lol I love me and like me, so no worries. People with anxiety overcome shit every day. That’s why I said I protest to the ropes around my ankles, because I get over it. Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian