Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losty’s random notes
Question 
Losty’s random notes
I was looking through my notes And I found this random list:

The foreskin of Jesus may lie safeguarded in reliquaries made of gold and crystal and inlayed with gems--or it may have ascended into the heavens all by itself.

A race of giants once roamed the earth, the result of women and demi-gods interbreeding.
They lived at the same time as fire breathing dragons.

A prophet once traveled between two cities on a miniature flying horse with the face of a woman and the tail of a peacock.

Sacred underwear protects believers from spiritual contamination and, according to some adherents, from fire and speeding bullets.

When certain rites are performed beforehand, bread turns into human flesh after it is swallowed.

Invisible supernatural beings reveal themselves in mundane objects like oozing paint or cooking food.

In the end times, God's chosen people will be gathered together in Jackson County, Missouri.

Believers can drink poison or get bit by snakes without being harmed.

Sprinkling water on a newborn, if done correctly, can keep the baby from eons of suffering should he or she die prematurely.

Waving a chicken over your head can take away your sins.

God climbed a mountain and could see the whole earth from the mountain peak.

Putting a dirty milk glass and a plate from a roast beef sandwich in the same dishwasher can contaminate your soul.

Human beings contains many alien spirits that were trapped in volcanos by hydrogen bombs.

If you don't cut off part of a boys penis on the 8th day of his life, his spirit will be excised.

If you throw a baby off a 50 ft temple and other people catch her in a sheet she will live a happy, healthy, and lucky life. If they don’t, she won’t.

I have no memory of why this list is in my notes. Weird right?
Anyway, this is now going to be a thread where I take my personal notes and share them for everyone to read.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Losty’s random notes
My D&D character description
Nathlana Tigersoul was born to a rich family. She was a child prodigy of magic, showing great skill at a very young age. Her parents still had her with private tutors growing up (as she was moved around constantly by them) because they wished her to be proficient in common skills like reading writing and arithmetic as well. She's a very smart and well spoken woman (now 21 years old), though most wouldn't know as she doesn't tend to do a lot of talking. Nathlana left her home at 17 years old when she discovered her parents made most of their fortune dealing orphaned elves and halflings to an underground werecafé. She adjusted quite easily to being a fairly poor wanderer earning her wages through odd jobs here and there as she traveled. Nathlana has her own mind when it comes to morals and right versus wrong. She is steadfast in being her own definition of the word good and doing what she believes to be right, but she has no interest in adhering to the laws or standards of any societies. Since leaving her home she has been arrested many times for breaking laws in her mission to right wrongs. More recently Nathlana received a letter from her younger sister Aliafine confessing that she'd secretly given birth to a daughter. Aliafine's pregnancy was known only to very close family members and Nathlana's parents had given the infant to a family passing through a few months after her birth. With the letter Alia sent 2 very detailed drawings one of an infant girl with red hair and green eyes and another of the same girl about 3 years older. Alia begged Nathlana to help her find her daughter now that she was old enough to marry and move away from their parents. Nathlana figured being in a group would help her meet more people and try to find some information about her niece. She also needed a way to make some money so she asked her new friend Ulblyn Blackalbuck if he knew of anyone who was hiring several people for some kind of work that involved traveling. Ubly told her he knew of just the job for her....

0/10

Obviously you were making a list of bullshit bible claims.  Now why would you be doing that?
Quote:God climbed a mountain and could see the whole earth from the mountain peak

Losty, Min. Is this in the bible?

Flatearthers much?

Yeah, God knew that, right? NOT.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 14, 2018 at 1:08 am)ignoramus Wrote:
Quote:God climbed a mountain and could see the whole earth from the mountain peak

Losty, Min. Is this in the bible?

Flatearthers much?

Yeah, God knew that, right? NOT.

Sort of.  Supposedly it was one of the tests that the "devil" put to jesus in Matty 4. 

Of course, that's only for idiots who believe that bullshit.
(May 14, 2018 at 12:22 am)Losty Wrote: My D&D character description
Nathlana Tigersoul was born to a rich family. She was a child prodigy of magic, showing great skill at a very young age. Her parents still had her with private tutors growing up (as she was moved around constantly by them) because they wished her to be proficient in common skills like reading writing and arithmetic as well. She's a very smart and well spoken woman (now 21 years old), though most wouldn't know as she doesn't tend to do a lot of talking. Nathlana left her home at 17 years old when she discovered her parents made most of their fortune dealing orphaned elves and halflings to an underground werecafé. She adjusted quite easily to being a fairly poor wanderer earning her wages through odd jobs here and there as she traveled. Nathlana has her own mind when it comes to morals and right versus wrong. She is steadfast in being her own definition of the word good and doing what she believes to be right, but she has no interest in adhering to the laws or standards of any societies. Since leaving her home she has been arrested many times for breaking laws in her mission to right wrongs. More recently Nathlana received a letter from her younger sister Aliafine confessing that she'd secretly given birth to a daughter. Aliafine's pregnancy was known only to very close family members and Nathlana's parents had given the infant to a family passing through a few months after her birth. With the letter Alia sent 2 very detailed drawings one of an infant girl with red hair and green eyes and another of the same girl about 3 years older. Alia begged Nathlana to help her find her daughter now that she was old enough to marry and move away from their parents. Nathlana figured being in a group would help her meet more people and try to find some information about her niece. She also needed a way to make some money so she asked her new friend Ulblyn Blackalbuck if he knew of anyone who was hiring several people for some kind of work that involved traveling. Ubly told her he knew of just the job for her....

Wizard or sorcerer?

Also, an underground werecafé sounds rad. I can imagine douchebag hipster werewolves in there, acting like they're writing their novel, while buying too few orphans to snack on and generally being tiresome to the waitstaff.
(May 14, 2018 at 5:06 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Wizard or sorcerer?

Also, an underground werecafé sounds rad.  I can imagine douchebag hipster werewolves in there, acting like they're writing their novel, while buying too few orphans to snack on and generally being tiresome to the waitstaff.

Sorcerer. I haven’t played in ages but it was a lot of fun when I did play.

0/10

(May 14, 2018 at 12:22 am)Losty Wrote: My D&D character description

I knew this one Big Grin
You want to know about D&D characters?

I'll introduce you to Rhiadelle Corskair, my elven druid/mage.

She doesn't have the complex background of Losty's character. Well, not written down.

What everyone knows: Rhiadelle is 5'4" in height, with long, pure black hair.

She's also a bitch. When the party's cleric died and she became the primary healer (though limited) she charged for healing.

She considers all fighting classes within the party to be there solely for her protection, and will, grudgingly, heal them for free if it means keeping her out of melee, which she loathes.

She will stand back and cast spells in combat, refusing to get physical unless she really is in danger. When she does enter combat, she's a little firecracker, hoing into battle either with a staff or twin daggers (highly enchanted), a ring of shocking grasp, and a girdle of fire giant strength.

She is neutral in alignment with a strong chaotic streak.
Dying to live, living to die.
Here’s a poem. I think I posted it once in CIJS thread but oh well here it is again

In my garden there are gnomes and angels
there are trolls and gargoyles
there's a demon or two.
Beds of poppies growing, no one taller than another
there are fluffy little bunnies
and of course there's always you.
Running, playing, falling
singing, laughing, weeping
days go by uncounted and the night time's just the same.
Everyone is welcome
no one cast away
still most who show up leave out the way they came.

Seasons come and seasons go
but my garden's always spinning
the one thing you can count on is the ever falling rain.
Yellow ovals, oblong blues, little white drops
distorting my vision and clouding my ambitions
but blocking out the pain.

In my garden there are lush green paths
there are dense thorny thickets
but I know my way through.
Lovely little water lilies
evergreen ivies climbing trees
and then of course there's always you.
Swing with me a while
we can listen to the birds call
we can keep each other warm.