Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humble God
The Humble God
Quote:THE HEAVENS—Saying that being featured on the long-running game show was a dream come true, God, our Lord and Heavenly Father, confirmed Wednesday that He was incredibly humbled to be the answer to a Jeopardy question. “Obviously, when I separated the light from the darkness and created all things I wasn’t doing it for the recognition, but it still feels really cool to see my name up on the board like that,” said the Almighty, who spent the day taking calls from friends congratulating Him on being the answer to a $600 clue in the category of “Religion.” “I can’t believe Alex Trebek said my name on TV! I’m such a huge Jeopardy fan, so it’s pretty awesome that I get to be a little part of it. Sure, it would have been nice to be the Daily Double, but I’m not complaining.” At press time, God had emailed His son a link to the episode with a note to jump to the 12-minute mark to see the clue.

https://www.theonion.com/god-humbled-to-...1826072334
RE: The Humble God
I feel sorry for TheOnion.  For many years they had a great thing going with fake news and then FOX blew right by them with their bullshit trumpeting of the WLB.

(pun intended)
RE: The Humble God
(May 16, 2018 at 3:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I feel sorry for TheOnion.  For many years they had a great thing going with fake news and then FOX blew right by them with their bullshit trumpeting of the WLB.

(pun intended)

Speaking of 'trump' and 'pun intended'.

Did you know that British folks such as myself use the word 'trump' to mean 'fart' and we did long before Donald Trumpcunt himself was even born?

We also use 'fanny' to mean vagina. This is why if an American woman tells me she's been sitting down alone all day and her fanny is sore I blush on the inside. Unfortunately this has never happened!