Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammy's blog.
Hammy's blog.
Most blogs have comments. In my case you have to start with the comments/questions to 'switch me on' and 'set me off' otherwise there will be nothing for me to blog about. I'm reactive, not proactive.

Consider this my first blog post. Please comment so I can actually get started with the bloggin' it up.

Once I'm started I may not stop. It may be brief. But then again the post may go over the post limit so I'll have to take a sentence or two out.

I only monologue at people. I am not the instigator. I need stimulation given to me by another.
RE: Hammy's blog.
Hammy, treat your blog here as your safe space where you don't have to regulate yourself.
No one will get offended. It's YOUR blog.

Go for it dude.
Tell me who would you hump here and in what order and why?
How do you prioritize attractiveness? Looks first? Boobs? Or personality, intelligence? Can you ever find an extremely intelligent and witty nun sexy?

How drunk must you get to do KIT?

(Do you have a jealous right hand? I won't tell if you don't!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Hammy's blog.
(May 17, 2018 at 7:17 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hammy, treat your blog here as your safe space where you don't have to regulate yourself.
No one will get offended. It's YOUR blog.

You mean treat it exactly the same as I do other thread up until very recently when I had to tone down my language? Dunno

Quote:Go for it dude.

Alright.

Quote:Tell me who would you hump here and in what order and why?

In no particular, I repeat no particular order, if I could (some of these are married or taken ladies Tongue): No_God, Mooney, Losty, J a c k... hmm feel like I'm forgetting some people!

Quote:How do you prioritize attractiveness?  Looks first? Boobs? Or personality, intelligence?

Inner beauty, passion and compassion, depth, thoughtfulness and poeticness of mind --> Intelligence --> Facial beauty (especially the eyes but the whole face in general) --> Kinkiness --> bodily attractiveness.

Quote:Can you ever find an extremely intelligent and witty nun sexy?

Not if she isn't also physically attractive and kinky. And also, being intelligent is one thing, being a deep thinker and thoughtful and kind and passionate person with a beautiful mind is another.

Quote:How drunk must you get to do KIT?

Drunk enough to mistake him for an attractive woman.

Quote:(Do you have a jealous right hand? I won't tell if you don't!)

Why would it be jealous when it gets to play so often?

Damn this didn't lead to blogging at all!

EDIT: Oh yeah Kittyann kudosed me. I'd do her as well Tongue She's on my list too Tongue I knew I'd forgot someone.

Also, Kay was hot, pity she ain't around anymore.

And if Jor looks as awesome as she does in her Avatar she's hot too Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammy's Questions For You Edwardo Piet 21 3090 April 5, 2018 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Help Hammy Get to 130 Rep Edwardo Piet 5 757 September 27, 2017 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Happy Birthday, Hammy pocaracas 24 4886 September 5, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  I wanted to share a blog post I wrote recently WisdomOfTheTrees 12 2238 February 8, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Join My New Blog. won't Cost You Nothing. Rhondazvous 33 3493 May 16, 2016 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Foodie Blog thesummerqueen 35 3853 October 12, 2011 at 10:54 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  New blog is up. This time its personal vdubmechanic 0 1006 February 2, 2011 at 1:21 am
Last Post: vdubmechanic
  LukeMC makes a blog LukeMC 2 1512 July 24, 2009 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy