Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona
This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/arizona...ifornians/

Quote:Arizona Republican running for US Senate seat wants to build a wall to keep Californians out

Quote:An Arizona Republican has fired a new rhetorical salvo in the great war between Californians and everybody else on the West Coast.
Representative Martha McSally is from the very defensive city of Tucson. She’s running against far-right candidates including disgraced former Sheriff Joe Arpaio to take Jeff Flake’s Senate seat.

McSally is veering to the right to win the primary and met with President Trump to discuss the “illegals” who need to be kept out of the state. She blamed California for crime in Arizona, saying that the undocumented migrants didn’t stay by the beach for long before making their way to her desolate corner of the state.

Dumbass.
RE: This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona
And what is Arizona supposed to have that California doesn't, that's worth stealing over? Your precious coyotes and road runners?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Beats me.  I think she's a dumbass.
Ha! Tuscon is O'odham for "at the base of Black Mountain". Talk about illegals coming and causing trouble. Fucking white people!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 18, 2018 at 7:17 pm)Chad32 Wrote: And what is Arizona supposed to have that California doesn't, that's worth stealing over? Your precious coyotes and road runners?

Peyote.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 18, 2018 at 8:57 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(May 18, 2018 at 7:17 pm)Chad32 Wrote: And what is Arizona supposed to have that California doesn't, that's worth stealing over? Your precious coyotes and road runners?

Peyote.
Peyote comes from Central Mexico. It does not grow in Az.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Hey I'm from AZ too! So I totally understand your pain. Anyways, I never understood Republicans here in Arizona's disdain for California. It has it's issues just like we do, but I sense there is some major jealously. I mean after all, Phoenix is LA Lite while Tucson is San Diego lite. (See how I did that? lol) What do these idiots not understand? There are these things called planes and idea's. Those two things a wall cannot stop. Anyways, this will NEVER happen. I mean Trumpty Dumpty's wall has a greater chance of happening. But again, that is very minuscule.
(May 18, 2018 at 10:24 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(May 18, 2018 at 8:57 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Peyote.
Peyote comes from Central Mexico. It does not grow in Az.

Ah, but they have churches. And lots of places are selling san pedros.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8758 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2070 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 936 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1772 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 815 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1567 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3036 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What A Collection of Shits Running Here Minimalist 0 293 June 4, 2018 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1679 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist