Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world
Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world
Due to fear of right wing extremist answer in Europe? I just consider humanism important, you know the stuff that came during the reneaisanse era. Focus on human dignity, help humans etc. Like focus on that and not this part that is to hurt humans? Well considering China and russia have somewhat of that, even turkey though have it somewhat though i am sceptical of it, i would be inclined to support Tunisia too since its on its way to be a democracy. Why cant they just stop trading with anti democratic forces like middle eastern countries.

That lacks humanism. To give a signal not to support those values? Just curious.
RE: Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world
Do trolls give themselves stupid names?

My guess is that you're a sock too.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
RE: Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world
(May 19, 2018 at 4:06 am)Wololo Wrote: Do trolls give themselves stupid names?

So are you saying you are anti democratic?. Well thats up to you to determine Big Grin
Lel. Bye.
This guy is an insult to all the people who genuinely need to live in their mum's basement.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Humanism means respect for the capacity and potential of men as revealed by his works, even those works with which one philosophically disagree.
(May 19, 2018 at 4:09 am)Runi93 Wrote:
(May 19, 2018 at 4:06 am)Wololo Wrote: Do trolls give themselves stupid names?

So are you saying you are anti democratic?. Well thats up to you to determine Big Grin

So the troll got purged, how ironic. Almost like a cat being caught by the very person trying to catch him.

(May 19, 2018 at 8:08 am)robvalue Wrote: This guy is an insult to all the people who genuinely need to live in their mum's basement.

I don't live in my mammy's basement, how dare you!

We don't have one. I live in the front room instead Tongue .
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Our Mods:  The Rapid Sock Disposal System

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is rationalism a humanism? MarcusA 61 3507 September 3, 2023 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Feelings towards religion Der/die AtheistIn 8 2822 April 8, 2018 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Tribal loyalty towards your former religion Aaran 27 6200 July 13, 2015 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Metis
  Critical thinking...or the lack thereof tonechaser77 27 8838 July 2, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Do theists usually lack developed character? ComradeMeow 59 10901 April 27, 2015 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The more you attend Church, the more likely you are so support Torture. CapnAwesome 111 15767 December 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Secular Humanism is now a "religion" Foxaèr 10 2204 November 7, 2014 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Are IS islamic? lifesagift 28 5100 September 18, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Those who lack love do so because they have not been forgiven of much Knowledge of God 30 6726 June 29, 2014 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  BREAKING NEWS!!!! Islamic counties have more then 1 Book Gooders1002 6 2208 March 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas