Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution in practice
Evolution in practice
Moving sculptures. None of them are designed. They were all evolved on a computer. Far easier than trying to design them.

If the theory of evolution was incorrect then these sculptures would not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Jansen
RE: Evolution in practice
(May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Moving sculptures. None of them are designed. They were all evolved on a computer. Far easier than trying to design them.

If the theory of evolution was incorrect then these sculptures would not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Jansen
Brilliant  Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Pretty cool, a little creepy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
So it's man-made constructs guided by wind?