Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Problem Is That We Are Used To This
The Problem Is That We Are Used To This
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/world...ss&emc=rss

Quote:North Korea Issues New Threat on Trump Meeting, Calling Pence Remarks ‘Ignorant and Stupid’

We are used to stupid and ignorant remarks coming from this administration.  The North Koreans have much to learn.
RE: The Problem Is That We Are Used To This
(May 23, 2018 at 9:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/world...ss&emc=rss

Quote:North Korea Issues New Threat on Trump Meeting, Calling Pence Remarks ‘Ignorant and Stupid’

We are used to stupid and ignorant remarks coming from this administration.  The North Koreans have much to learn.

<rustles through catalog, looking for that phrase about pots and kettles> Yes!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Singapore Summit is off, US pulled out this morning.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Trump can't handle his VP being called stupid, but had no problems repeatedly tweeting that Kim was a "Little Rocket Man".

Stupid runs rampant inside the WH.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 24, 2018 at 10:12 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Singapore Summit is off, US pulled out this morning.

Could be the first time the WLB ever pulled out!
Well CRAP !!!

Did you know this hotel STILL isn't open ???

Tallest unfinished building on the planet, BTW.

[Image: ryugyonghotel_overall_(cc)duesride.jpg]

I thought it would be a great place for the summit and was wondering why it wasn't even mentioned as a possibility.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

North Korea isn't used to dealing with rogue states.
I think the Republicans celebrated too soon.
Quote:I thought it would be a great place for the summit and was wondering why it wasn't even mentioned as a possibility.

Doesn't say "Trump" on the outside?

I guess he can kiss that Nobel Prize goodbye!
(May 24, 2018 at 11:03 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 24, 2018 at 10:12 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Singapore Summit is off, US pulled out this morning.

Could be the first time the WLB ever pulled out!

If only WLB's father had pulled out...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They Just Don't Make Nazis Like They Used To Minimalist 23 3644 September 5, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  "Senseless" used in reporting crimes. Brian37 13 2388 April 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Pfizer withdraws drugs from being used in executions abaris 72 6717 May 18, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The American objective for tax dollars being used to support Israel? CristW 31 5208 October 5, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Chas