Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kit Kat Journal of Brilliance
The Kit Kat Journal of Brilliance
A.K.A.: narcissism.

Quote:You personally want it to be too complicated. You personally want the only explanation to be design through a creator. You are jumping ahead of science by inserting your subjective answer of "god" into it, bypassing knowledge for a readily comforting answer.

In response to that idiot who advocates for ID as though real science is the problem.
RE: The Kit Kat Journal of Brilliance
You're funny Kit.

It makes sense that we turn this into the shortest book in the world thread!
I'll start!

TRUMP: The philanthropist of our generation. (a biography)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Posted on my FB page:

Quote:I am quite the opposite of normal, quite the opposite of natural, quite the opposite of anything you would consider to be in your realm of understanding. Realistically speaking, I am and always will be the epitome of perfect individuality.
So was Hitler!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 27, 2018 at 10:53 pm)ignoramus Wrote: So was Hitler!

I can do better than that hack.
It's all good matey... We all need to feel special. Are you sure you don't have a one on one with you know who? Like all those other VIPS?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
My CNA training instructor is a short Cuban man who is very handsome, has a sexy accent, and pings on my gaydar despite him being married with kids. Makes me wonder if his wife knows he enjoys sex with men on the side.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
When I post on Facebook something controversial that everyone is talking about and boycotting, none of my friends are even batting an eye.

All of a sudden, all of my Facebook friends are posting anti-Roseanne memes, all of it fake news.

It makes no sense to me, and then they wonder why I'm not supporting "their" cause when they've never supported mine.

Go figure.
Easy ..get off 2face book! It's for self righteous drama queens...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mystic's Journal. Mystic 40 3584 September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Mystic