Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roseanne tweets better than Trump
Roseanne tweets better than Trump
The crash and burn is just hilarious. And disturbing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/busin...weets.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Roseanne tweets better than Trump
She's gone full Alex Jones. Or at least 3/4.
I'm  sure the WLB will find a place for her in his administration. 

She's just the kind of nazi cow he loves.
There is something very sad about this. I didn't watch the show, but it was a comedy that had two sisters pitched against each other politically while remaining close friends. 

Comedies have been made about political discord forever - Archie Bunker comes to mind. But there were lots.

I find it sad that this doesn't seem possible anymore. This country is unable to laugh at itself, shit turns very serious very fast.

Think of making fun of Mohammed - that turns serious real fast too.
[Image: dobie.png]
Oh, well. I still like her show.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
ABC has cancelled her show and her talent agency has dropped her.

Good. She's just as much of a racist pig as her hero turd muffin.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'll bet that all of the people who lost their future incomes because of her behavior will be super-pissed at her.
And current incomes, as some of the syndicated shows from the original have been cancelled as well.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(May 29, 2018 at 6:12 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: And current incomes, as some of the syndicated shows from the original have been cancelled as well.
There have been numerous instances where people have been blasted for a lot less.  Evidently she associates with a much more forgiving crowd, and that's a lot of people.
OK, lets guess what Cheeto Von Tweeto will say, if anything. This was his visible entertainment girl after all.

I'll go first: It's just sad that some executives ruin so many lives and so much business because of one joke.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3805 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  We Need Better Leaders BrianSoddingBoru4 9 836 January 17, 2019 at 3:43 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  I Knew Democrats Were Better! Minimalist 4 818 November 17, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3101 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Trump tweets that oil prices are too high, prices per barrel drop Napoléon 13 2351 April 25, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  I Have A Better Idea Minimalist 8 1016 March 24, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Doesn't PETA have something better to do? brewer 33 2381 March 12, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Bond "Nobody does it better" 45 related. Brian37 2 522 January 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump’s first year was even worse than feared Minimalist 66 8391 January 8, 2018 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  The bastards better hope they never meet me Cyberman 2 1185 December 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Seraphina