Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wind
The wind
Looks like you'se guys is in trouble... looks like you precious has turned on you or rather 'science' latest theory is make room for God... I was going to reference several different websites but instead will just post

Here is a goggle search:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=h...EvADdtFY7U

here is a few min break down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h7pC1EqNLE

Proof that Mr God is a load of hot air. Video proof of him commanding a weather vane to move intelligently.

In short the wind is not different areas of pressure created by the Jet stream generated from a Coriolis force  as the areas find equilibrium. that the wind is actually where Mr God is stored in the environment. This is proof that Mr God is omnipresent.

For you hard of imagination I am describing in horror terms "the fog." or in biblical terms God and the holy spirit.

Meaning when you go outside you get to breathe in fresh air as so many of you 'good people' think. However many 'scientists' believe there is too much growing evidence (the more we understand about air pressure and the jet stream the greater evidence is that Mr God is actually making weather vanes to move and trees to sway) to maintain that we are breathing in Mr God every moment of our lives and polluting him by farting out our sins.

So the beggs the question where is our sin stored? the scientific answer is in an alternate set of bowels, meaning your partner fart here or does a dutch oven and you wake up ... Which to me sounds alot like hell... "absent from the body gagging from the holy spirit."
RE: The wind
JFC, time to put the pipe down.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Unsubstantiated claim
(June 2, 2018 at 7:51 pm)SaStrike Wrote: Unsubstantiated claim

Have you hacked my webcam??
(June 2, 2018 at 7:54 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(June 2, 2018 at 7:51 pm)SaStrike Wrote: Unsubstantiated claim

Have you hacked my webcam??

I gave him temporary access to your implant. Needed help unscrambling that shit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 2, 2018 at 7:36 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Looks like you'se guys is in trouble... looks like you precious has turned on you or rather 'science' latest theory is make room for God... I was going to reference several different websites but instead will just post

Here is a goggle search:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=h...EvADdtFY7U

here is a few min break down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h7pC1EqNLE

Proof that Mr God is a load of hot air. Video proof of him commanding a weather vane to move intelligently.

In short the wind is not different areas of pressure created by the Jet stream generated from a Coriolis force  as the areas find equilibrium. that the wind is actually where Mr God is stored in the environment. This is proof that Mr God is omnipresent.

For you hard of imagination I am describing in horror terms "the fog." or in biblical terms God and the holy spirit.

Meaning when you go outside you get to breathe in fresh air as so many of you 'good people' think. However many 'scientists' believe there is too much growing evidence (the more we understand about air pressure and the jet stream the greater evidence is that Mr God is actually making weather vanes to move and trees to sway) to maintain that we are breathing in Mr God every moment of our lives and polluting him by farting out our sins.

So the beggs the question where is our sin stored? the scientific answer is in an alternate set of bowels, meaning your partner fart here or does a dutch oven and you wake up ... Which to me sounds alot like hell... "absent from the body gagging from the holy spirit."

Lmao.  I love you, Mathilda.  ❤️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
The wind is the residue of God Farts.

[Image: CuMjxgdWcAAtGiu.jpg]