Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Israeli soldiers on Friday killed one Palestinian and injured at least a hundred others protesting in Gaza along the fence that separates the territory from Israel, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
The person killed was identified as medical nurse Razan Ashraf Al Najjar, 20, ministry officials said.
WAFA, the official Palestinian news agency, described Najjar as a "volunteering paramedic," and said she was killed by Israeli snipers while providing first aid to injured protesters at the fence east of Khan Younes, in southern Gaza.
Of those wounded, 40 were struck by live fire, according to WAFA.
Thousands of Palestinians gathered at several locations along the fence on Friday, calling for their right to return to lands in present-day Israel that their ancestors fled or were expelled from 70 years ago.
At Malaka camp, in northern Gaza, CNN reporters saw some protesters burning tires, throwing rocks and flying burning kites across the border. The Israeli military responded with live ammunition and tear gas.
Palestinian officials and rights groups have previously criticized the Israeli military for using deadly force against largely unarmed protesters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isr...ar-AAy7Awh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When will we stop supporting Israel? How many free passes does being "god's chosen people" get? They (or their government at least) are authoritarian, land grabbing monsters.
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Some Palestinian must have thrown a rock, which clearly justifies spraying live ammunition into a crowded mass of protesters.  

Fuck Israel. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Israel is divided. There is some people (I wouldn't say near half and I don't know percentage, but it's significant) there that want Palestinians to return and that Israel accepts them back and they live in harmony, and that Israel becomes not a Jewish state, but a democratic one, that accepts diversity including Palestinians.

That's the solution I hope for.

Let's give these people a voice.
But they're are only friend in the area. How can we not keep propping up our puppet?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We need new allies, if Israel and Saudi Arabia are the best we have in the middle east.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I remember when every bomb dropped on Hanoi landed on a hospital, orphanage or Chuck E. Cheese.
(June 5, 2018 at 9:20 am)Chad32 Wrote: We need new allies, if Israel and Saudi Arabia are the best we have in the middle east.

You need to see that this is all part of bigger plan by the dark one and his forces.

Till we get this vision, we will be but pawns in the chess game.
Or it;s what happens in a militarized ghetto filled with abrahamics raised to externalize blame and hate the other?

That or demons, obvs. 50/50.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 5, 2018 at 9:36 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(June 5, 2018 at 9:20 am)Chad32 Wrote: We need new allies, if Israel and Saudi Arabia are the best we have in the middle east.

You need to see that this is all part of bigger plan by the dark one and his forces.

Till we get this vision, we will be but pawns in the chess game.

It's all Humans. Trying to shift the blame on one cosmic force, or give credit to some other cosmic force, isn't going to solve our problems.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It will, and it must, and it will.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 447 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 664 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 358 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3259 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 377 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1648 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just A Flesh Wound....... Brian37 17 895 January 23, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1060 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2383 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty
  BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview WinterHold 1 407 January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37