Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not going anywhere for a while?
Not going anywhere for a while?
Ok, so the guy I am paying rent to while my house is still in wait for final inspection, does not have internet. So in the morning I go for a walk up to the coffee shop I am at now typing this which has free wi fi.

ANYWHO, I was held hostage by a REALLY REALLY REALLY cute and friendly kitten. Problem is darn thing kept following me up the road beyond his yard/home, and I tried to keep chasing him back because I didn't want him following me across busy roads far from his home. After about 10 minutes of back and fourth the owner finally came out and took him in. I told her I thought her kitten was extremely cute, but as I said, didn't want it following me. It was extremely friendly too.

So I asked her it's name and based on the title of the thread, anyone have a guess?
RE: Not going anywhere for a while?
Homer?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Wander
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 6, 2018 at 7:21 am)Joods Wrote: Wander

Read the title of the thread and think TV commercial line.
Is the commercial recent or from the past?

Wait!

Snickers?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 6, 2018 at 7:27 am)Joods Wrote: Is the commercial recent or from the past?

From the past, but very famous in America. "Not going anywhere for a while? Have a...........(product name here)"
Yeah, that's definitely Snickers

Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 6, 2018 at 7:30 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 6, 2018 at 7:27 am)Joods Wrote: Is the commercial recent or from the past?

From the past, but very famous in America. "Not going anywhere for a while? Have a...........(product name here)"

Ah yes. Was the cat crispy and covered in chocolate?

Personally I like to nibble off the outer coating.
(June 6, 2018 at 7:32 am)Joods Wrote: Yeah,  that's definitely Snickers

That's right, Don Pardo, tell us what our contestant has won.

Well, Drew, Joods has won a trip to atheistforms useless trivia and a lifetime supply of navel lint.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2440 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1101 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 611 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  While out trimming the yard........ brewer 3 259 July 19, 2020 at 3:56 pm
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2323 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2246 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 928 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1639 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1057 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1516 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash