Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontario Election Tomorrow
Ontario Election Tomorrow
Tomorrow the Ontario provincial election begins and the fight for the province begins . I already decided i'm going to vote for the NDP . As they are the only one of the big three parties not deep in a scandal and the only party with a serious platform.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...aders.html

[Image: election.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Ontario Election Tomorrow
Speaking of Canada, I've got an idea.

This editorial ran in the Toronto Star, today.

https://m.thestar.com/opinion/editorials...trump.html

Quote:But when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau presides over the annual summit of G7 leaders starting Friday in Charlevoix, Que., he’ll have a very different job: speaking plain truths to the biggest, most disruptive guest of them all, President Donald Trump.  If that means the summit “fails” by traditional standards, then so be it. At this point there’s no point in Trudeau simply making nice with Trump. No one would believe it, and Canadians will rightly feel let down by their leader.

Trump has gone out of his way to sabotage the trust between Washington and its closest allies, including Canada and key G7 members like Britain, France and Germany. His latest gambit is imposing stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico and the European Union, ostensibly for reasons of “national security.”

So maybe our Canadian friends can duct tape the useless shit to his chair and stuff him into a basement somewhere.  I mean, who would care?  I doubt you could get 60 votes in the senate to declare war on Canada.  Besides, Canada has a long history of taking in our draft dodgers and the WLB is certainly one of those.

Maybe we could start a Gofundme page to keep the orange turd in Big Macs until he fucking dies.  It would be worth it.
Conservative candidate Doug Ford is trying to accuse the media and pollsters of conspiracy against his attempt at a majority by reporting they are in a dead heat with the NDP.

http://nationalpost.com/news/they-don%C2...ail-blasts

Quote:The media, the pollsters, they don’t want us to win,” said one blast a week ago. “So they’re making up numbers to write stories about NDP momentum.”
What a douche  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 6, 2018 at 10:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Speaking of Canada, I've got an idea.

This editorial ran in the Toronto Star, today.

https://m.thestar.com/opinion/editorials...trump.html

Quote:But when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau presides over the annual summit of G7 leaders starting Friday in Charlevoix, Que., he’ll have a very different job: speaking plain truths to the biggest, most disruptive guest of them all, President Donald Trump.  If that means the summit “fails” by traditional standards, then so be it. At this point there’s no point in Trudeau simply making nice with Trump. No one would believe it, and Canadians will rightly feel let down by their leader.

Trump has gone out of his way to sabotage the trust between Washington and its closest allies, including Canada and key G7 members like Britain, France and Germany. His latest gambit is imposing stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico and the European Union, ostensibly for reasons of “national security.”

So maybe our Canadian friends can duct tape the useless shit to his chair and stuff him into a basement somewhere.  I mean, who would care?  I doubt you could get 60 votes in the senate to declare war on Canada.  Besides, Canada has a long history of taking in our draft dodgers and the WLB is certainly one of those.

Maybe we could start a Gofundme page to keep the orange turd in Big Macs until he fucking dies.  It would be worth it.

Good luck with that, I hope Prime Minister Selfie can do it, but I'm not holding my breath.
(June 6, 2018 at 10:27 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Tomorrow the Ontario provincial election begins and the fight for the province begins . I already decided i'm going to vote for the NDP . As they are the only one of the big three parties not deep in a scandal and the only party with a serious platform.

Ottawa Centre (where I am) is going NDP. It hasn't gone Conservative since the Mulroney era.

But...I'm voting Conservative anyway, clearly we differ on the definition of a scandal, and what a serious platform looks like, but I'd agree that the NDP is a more viable option then the Liberals if that's your choice.
(June 6, 2018 at 11:44 pm)unsapien Wrote:
(June 6, 2018 at 10:27 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Tomorrow the Ontario provincial election begins and the fight for the province begins . I already decided i'm going to vote for the NDP . As they are the only one of the big three parties not deep in a scandal and the only party with a serious platform.

Ottawa Centre (where I am) is going NDP. It hasn't gone Conservative since the Mulroney era.

But...I'm voting Conservative anyway, clearly we differ on the definition of a scandal, and what a serious platform looks like, but I'd agree that the NDP is a more viable option then the Liberals if that's your choice.
I live in Ottawa west

Inuit Proverb

I love watching election results come in, especially when it's close. This is sports for me

Looks like a Conservative government, but still waiting...
A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

FUCK MY LIFE !!!!

How ? How did that idiot get elected ?

What drugs are people in this province on?

Inuit Proverb

Vote for me as dictator for life.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 7, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: FUCK MY LIFE !!!!

How ? How did that idiot get elected ?

What drugs are people in this province on?

Taxes & "fees" we're overdosing on taxes & fees.

(June 7, 2018 at 9:34 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Vote for me as dictator for life.

Only if you offer free labotmies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tomorrow is ANZAC Day BrianSoddingBoru4 5 512 April 24, 2023 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Canada Election Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 18 1091 October 7, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2098 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  North Carolina orders new election. Brian37 4 572 February 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ontario Passes Anti-Islamophobia Bill MTL 39 4242 February 28, 2017 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Martin McGuinness will not stand in another election account_inactive 3 811 January 22, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's thoughts on the election... Mudhammam 4 858 November 12, 2016 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Ecuador curbs Assange's internet to halt US election 'interference' account_inactive 11 1704 October 20, 2016 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  NEMJ take on the election and healthcare brewer 1 614 September 15, 2016 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Ontario Sex Ed Curriculum Uproar MTL 61 13503 October 4, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: MTL