Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona police violently beat unarmed man

The Mesa Police Department in Arizona voluntarily released surveillance video footage showing a group of officers brutally beating an unarmed man.
The video shows several police officers kneeing and punching Robert Johnson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-c...rt-johnson

I wonder if the same thing would have happened if the man had been white?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Arizona police violently beat unarmed man
Yesterday, the Mesa PD released body cam footage which showed the police first approaching him on the other side of the elevator and searching him for weapons.  They they ordered him to sit on the floor, and then they started beating the shit out of him.

I keep wondering what their "reasonable cause" might have been?  Texting While Black?  Just seems like an out of control  passel of pigs, to me.  Grease up your assholes, Mesa taxpayers.  You are about to get screwed because of the actions of your fucking cops.
Oh and Nevermind that the officers involved are on fucking paid leave while the situation gets investigated.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sadly, in the US, "reasonable cause" has come to mean "he's a minority."
Mesa is a Mormon town.
(June 7, 2018 at 2:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sadly, in the US, "reasonable cause" has come to mean "he's a minority."

I wonder if they'll accept that excuse when they're the minority and it happens to them?
Dying to live, living to die.
Black peoples are soooo skeerrrry! 🤨
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I'm tempted to side with the cops on this one.  I mean, be fair - this man was openly and flagrantly walking around while being black.  He should know better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 7, 2018 at 9:52 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Black peoples are soooo skeerrrry! 🤨

The scariest guy in the clip is probably the big bald black guy who's doing all the face punching and elbowing.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

And some assholes don't understand why NFL players kneel. THIS is why you STUPID FUCKS!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2595 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2773 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 18236 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 981 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3326 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US police brutality item Duty 351 27033 July 10, 2020 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Minneapolis Abolish Police The Architect Of Fate 82 4756 June 12, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  London police to roll out facial recognition CCTV Duty 22 1525 January 24, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist