Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm stupid
I'm stupid
Ok. I am using the mobile version of AF on my iPad, and I cannot figure out how to change my signature, and I cannot seem to leave kudos. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I feel bad because I would like to leave kudos to people who's posts I like, and who have left me kudos as well. I just returned tothe forums after a few years' abscense, and it is much different than it used to be, navigation wise. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."
RE: I'm stupid
Probably using the mobile version.  I seem to recall reading some complaints about it but I've never tried it myself.
I switched to mobile and also couldn’t find an option to change the signature from mobile. There is a “give kudos” button though.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 12, 2018 at 12:48 am)Losty Wrote: I switched to mobile and also couldn’t find an option to change the signature from mobile. There is a “give kudos” button though.

I havethe give kudos option, but it wont let me click it. It just freezes.
I just tried it and it works for me in the mobile version. I don’t know why it freezes for you. As for the signature you could just switch to full version, change your signature, and then switch back.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 12, 2018 at 1:07 am)athstmike Wrote:
(June 12, 2018 at 12:48 am)Losty Wrote: I switched to mobile and also couldn’t find an option to change the signature from mobile. There is a “give kudos” button though.

I havethe give kudos option, but it wont let me click it. It just freezes.

Perhaps if you sacrifice a goat to the Divine Tiberius?

I hear he likes that.
(June 12, 2018 at 1:17 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 12, 2018 at 1:07 am)athstmike Wrote: I havethe give kudos option, but it wont let me click it. It just freezes.
Tried that, all I got was a stupid check in the mail for a million bucks.

I hear he likes that.
Same thing used to happen with my phone, couldn't kudos.
Made me feel bad too.
I asked for help and was given solutions that didn't work.
So eventually I just left and then I came back 6 months later when I got a laptop.

In order to kudos in mobile version, uncheck the "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages" box.

https://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=options
(June 12, 2018 at 1:17 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 12, 2018 at 1:07 am)athstmike Wrote: I havethe give kudos option, but it wont let me click it. It just freezes.

I hear he likes that.

I've heard otters work too . . . .

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This may sound stupid StealthySkeptic 5 1955 September 7, 2014 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic