Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out
Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out
The republicunts cannot tolerate someone who tells the nation to vote against them.  And second, Will uses a lot of big words that the douchebags can't understand anyway.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/longtim...-november/

Quote:Longtime conservative George Will publishes stunning call for Americans to ‘vote against the GOP this November’

Quote:Conservative columnist George Will is hoping President Donald Trump’s horrifying zero-tolerance policy on the border that led to the separation of thousands of kids from their parents will be the last straw for many people planning to vote Republican in the 2018 midterms.
In a striking op-ed for the Washington Post, Will made his point directly in the headline: “Vote against the GOP this November.”

“The congressional Republican caucuses must be substantially reduced. So substantially that their remnants, reduced to minorities, will be stripped of the Constitution’s Article I powers that they have been too invertebrate to use against the current wielder of Article II powers,” he writes. “The Republican-controlled Congress, which waited for Trump to undo by unilateral decree the border folly they could have prevented by actually legislating, is an advertisement for the unimportance of Republican control.”

"Invertebrate."  "Unilateral." 

[Image: 24f6a94c72be17b36feaa586f138021b.jpg]

He doesn't know what they mean but he knows he doesn't like them!
RE: Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out
Not surprised that George Will hates Trump. George Will is a nerdy intellectual. Trump has a distain for intellectualism and not 1000th of George Will's understanding of how the government functions, or the economy. He's right, the repulican Congress isn't doing their job in checking Trump's power. What good are they.

I'd much rather have the Democratic in too, simply cause they would at least attempt to reassert some of the powers of Congress as a check on the president.

Even if you are a fan of Obama, now you can see why his expansion of executive power was a mistake. Executive power has gotten way out of hand.

From being able to tarrif, to bomb wherever he wants at will, to being the sole arbitrator of nuclear weapons. What have we done??
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
On the national level, I didn't need Will to come to that conclusion. Neb-pub choices this year are disturbing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:George Will is a nerdy intellectual.

And we know that you are not.  Got it.
IANMTU

George Will got along just fine with Nancy Reagan
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 22, 2018 at 11:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:George Will is a nerdy intellectual.

And we know that you are not.  Got it.

So being a nerdy intellectual is bad??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 530 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  It takes two. Brian37 4 449 April 29, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5613 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7346 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 591 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2061 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  George Takei (original Star Trek Sulu) Accused of Sexual Assault AFTT47 31 6583 November 13, 2017 at 8:32 am
Last Post: LuisDantas
  Honoring George Washington, Unwelcoming...Please Keep it Up Neo-Scholastic 37 2834 November 1, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda