Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News
Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/blinded...ump-jesus/

Quote:Blinded by darkness: Here is why evangelicals are choosing Donald Trump over Jesus

ACtually, they just reinvented fucking jesus into what they want him to be......

[Image: 201412_2232_ggbba.jpg]
RE: Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News
If theists were wiser, they'd consider Trump the anti-Christ.
If theists were wiser they'd be atheists.
They're just trying to survive. They know they're on the way out and they're perfectly willing to get in bed with the Devil in a desperate attempt to stave-off their own extinction.

It may help them in the short term but will hasten their inevitable ruin in the long term. Young people are already highly skeptical of organized religion. Now they see these idiots allying themselves with an obviously amoral man. How much credibility will they have left after this?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
A blogger I follow explains the same phoenomenon from within, and how it led to him leaving Evangelical Christianity altogether.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Because most of them have replaced Jesus with him .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Trump has damaged Christerism worse than anything we could do.

Adultery is now a sacrament.

Jesus Fucking Christ, never dreamt that would happen till it did.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4015 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 367 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1201 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 10781 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Evangelicals in decline. Jehanne 41 5685 December 24, 2018 at 1:15 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Saudi prince MBS meet with US evangelicals. WinterHold 1 291 November 11, 2018 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did! BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1716 July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Fireball
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 526 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
  Ah! D-Day It Isn't! Minimalist 0 286 November 17, 2017 at 1:05 pm