Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most wasted money ......
The most wasted money ......
The most wasted money ??? !!!
What you spent a lot of money on, and then you felt that it was wasted money ... it was not worth it ...  Tongue

"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: The most wasted money ......
I got married! Been paying for it ever since!

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 3, 2018 at 5:24 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I got married! Been paying for it ever since!

Big Grin

So has she...

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
The used Dodge Neon I bought for the kid. My god but that was incredibly stupid. 

Moral, don't buy used cars when drunk, pissed off and tired.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
According to me, the money I spent on the money pit (I mean apartment) I bought in Sydney.

According to my mother, every motorbike I've ever owned.

According to my father, my house in Melbourne.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd probably have a bigger budget for important things if I could get off the video game habit. It's an expensive hobby, but a lot of fun.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(July 3, 2018 at 5:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 3, 2018 at 5:24 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I got married! Been paying for it ever since!

Big Grin

So has she...

Tongue

Has she ever!

Hey, how can investing in property be a "waste" Dunno
What would they prefer you do?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
£1500 on a 10x12 black and white photo of the Beatles, signed by all four of them.

I quit drinking a week later.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
36 years worth of cigarettes. So glad I no longer buy those things Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Bought a Ford Mustang back in the 80s.

Would not have cost too much more to have ridden a cab for the 70,000 miles I had it . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The concept of "spending money" as a fetish Ahriman 15 1751 December 20, 2022 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  What would you do if given a ton of money? Ahriman 23 953 December 27, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Making money online. paulpablo 25 2286 September 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What if you had the power to reinvent money ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4511 October 8, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Canada Now Has Money That Glows In The Dark Amarok 11 3654 June 14, 2017 at 1:21 am
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10431 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
  Pool of money dyresand 29 8140 January 11, 2016 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  How do you earn money? paulpablo 59 6272 January 1, 2016 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  collecting coins or paper money ? Marsellus Wallace 3 1071 October 10, 2015 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  If paper money was banned & silver & gold came back, what would happen? H2O 50 8646 March 7, 2015 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: H2O