Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of early crushes and sea villains.
Of early crushes and sea villains.
I will only give you the female Character's  actress's initials who was a co star in a blockbuster ocean thriller, "D. W. " <----were the actress's initials, not the character's name.

Richie Valens sang a song about a female's first name, my clue about a female, but unrelated to the song, nor the later blockbuster movie, but only the first name matches the song, and the actress's name.

1. Name me the sea thriller blockbuster.

2. Name me the co star of that sea thriller who's actress's initials were D. W.

If you get this, you have huge mandibles.
RE: Of early crushes and sea villains.
Midnight Lace
Doris Day

??
(July 4, 2018 at 4:08 pm)Kit Wrote: Midnight Lace
Doris Day

??

HA HA HA NO, and how old do you think I am?

If it is a first crush and I was born in 66, you'd have to add some years before my mom would take me to a violent movie. Think of a famous ocean based thriller from the 70s.
Poseidon Adventure?
(July 5, 2018 at 7:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Poseidon Adventure?

Um no, there is a glaring clue in the OP.
Donna Wilkes, Jaws II.

What do I win?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 5, 2018 at 10:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Donna Wilkes, Jaws II.

What do I win?

Boru

Don Pardo, please tell our contestant what they have won.

Boru has won a lifetime of knowing they spent time trying to figure this out.

BINGO, Donna Wilkes in Jaws II!
I hear she's a closet republican.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I brought this useless trivia up for this reason.

I was a kid when I saw the Jaws movies. I had long since after moved on to other crushes in my pre teens and teens later.

I had completely forgotten about Donna's character.

Fast forward to 2005 when I moved down here to help take care of my mom. I applied for a job at a breakfast place, and when I went in to be interviewed by the kitchen manager, I was simply struck by her beauty. Again, remember at this point I had completely forgotten about Donna. So one day I am watching the Jaws series and Jaws II, and I thought, "Holly shit, she(Donna's character) looks a lot like my kitchen manager.

I am betting because of the impression the character made and the movie for that matter, it had an influence on my attractions subconsciously.

Turned out in reality though, my kitchen manager was married. Found that out a couple days after I started when her husband walked in. DOH! Really glad I never said anything to her, that would have been inappropriate and embarrassing.
(July 5, 2018 at 10:42 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I hear she's a closet republican.

The shark?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Early Christmas Pressie BrianSoddingBoru4 3 1008 December 4, 2013 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy