Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets
Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets
Hey..."liberal" media why the relative silence on this? Is MNSBC, CNN, etc. talking about this? Shouldn't you be telling Donald Trump, loudly and clearly, not to start another pointless war?

Donald Trump has wanted to invade Venezuela for months at this point. But I only just fond out about it now. Media must be doing a poor job of reporting it. Can't believe something so important has been buried.

RE: Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets
Does it really surprise anyone he wants to start a war
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets
(July 6, 2018 at 5:03 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Does it really surprise anyone he wants to start a war

It doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office. You will get wars. Unless a third party won the 2016 election there would have been more war. If somebody like a Ron Paul or a Bernie Sanders was president then it would be different. But the establishment will do everything their power to stop people who don't war to get into power.

It totally matters who is in the office. The person currently sitting in that chair seems to believe he should be king of this country, not president.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 6, 2018 at 5:06 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote:
(July 6, 2018 at 5:03 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Does it really surprise anyone he wants to start a war

It doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office. You will get wars. Unless a third party won the 2016 election there would have been more war. If somebody like a Ron Paul or a Bernie Sanders was president then it would be different. But the establishment will do everything their power to stop people who don't war to get into power.
That's not true at all as some presidents are far more eager for war
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Some presidents are more eager for wars than others, sure. However, I can't remember a post-WW2 administration that hasn't interfered in the affairs of another country. We'd already be at war with Russia if Hilary Clinton was president so I'm grateful for small mercies.

No, no, no, you don't understand. This is humanitarian assistance, just with tanks, planes and guns to make sure they accept it. 

Plus, Monsanto still has all those stock piles of agent orange they need to unload on the military.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Um no, I saw a story on MSNBC recently about this same threat. It is being reported. Maybe not as much as you want it to be, but it is.
I renew my plea (for 2 years now) to get Bernie Sanders to Venezuela to show them what they're doing wrong.

Way cheaper than invasion and a great testing ground for his ideas.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think it's impossible to keep up with every single piece of crap when there is an avalanche of it daily.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2206 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So ....... who wants to go bowling? ignoramus 15 1408 April 26, 2020 at 8:32 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2148 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The Dehumanizing Continues BrianSoddingBoru4 8 738 December 21, 2019 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 1879 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Oz government crackdown on Social Media fredd bear 24 1672 March 31, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 277 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3430 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More proof 45 wants blind loyalty. Brian37 22 2545 December 8, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4801 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist