Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Nothing short of treasonous’
‘Nothing short of treasonous’
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/nothing...n-meeting/

Quote:‘Nothing short of treasonous’: Ex-CIA director calls for impeachment after Trump-Putin meeting

Quote:The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency demanded that Republican “patriots” impeach President Donald Trump for his performance at the Helsinki summit with Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.

Lock Him Up!   Lock Him Up!!
RE: ‘Nothing short of treasonous’
Republican patriots?

ROFLOL

The same slimy unscrupulous mentality that allows a politician to seek to get ahead domestically by wrapping himself in the flag and thump his chest at his political opponents at home also equips him to sell his country and countrymen faster and more cheaply aboard when he imagines opportunity to get ahead lies in that direction.

The closest analogy I can think of would be Marc Antony giving the eastern provinces of the Roman republic to cleopatra in order to secure Egyptian backing in his civil war against the future Augustus to secure dictatorship in Rome.

Except of course Trump is the bitch on the bottom and Putin is the penetrator.
(July 16, 2018 at 12:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/nothing...n-meeting/

Quote:‘Nothing short of treasonous’: Ex-CIA director calls for impeachment after Trump-Putin meeting

Quote:The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency demanded that Republican “patriots” impeach President Donald Trump for his performance at the Helsinki summit with Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.

Lock Him Up!   Lock Him Up!!

I just watch a clip of one of the Hillary/Trump debates, and she predicted this. The irony is that 50 REPUBLICAN intel agents said the same thing in a singed letter.
Marc Antony at least had the manhood to eventually fall on his sword, and cleopatra submit to the asp, when the gig was up.  Can you imagine trump squealing like a pig, or like Nero lamenting to the end about the unfairness of the world towards his narcissistic self, at the prospect of being made to pay a price for wantonly indulging his habitually corrupt and worthless self in the high office of land?
(July 16, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Marc Antony at least had the manhood to eventually fall on his sword, and cleopatra submit to the asp, when the gig was up.  Can you imagine trump squealing like a pig, or like Nero lamenting to the end about his narcissistic self, at the prospect of being unfairly made to pay a price for being his own worthless self?

Great analogy, 45 is Nero, well a "Mini-me" Nero, Putin is a bigger Nero. 

All you have to do to con people, is get them to chase utopias.
Now the question is, have the republicunts had enough?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/us-lawm...ias-putin/

Quote:US lawmakers call Trump ‘weak’ in summit with Russia’s Putin

Quote:Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said, “This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”
On Friday, a U.S. special counsel announced indictments of 12 Russian spies on charges of hacking Democratic Party computer networks as part of the interference in the election campaign.
Republican Trump, standing alongside Putin in front of reporters, said he saw no reason to believe Russia had hacked the election to help him win and that Putin “was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”
House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement that Russia undoubtedly interfered in the 2016 election.
“The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals,” Ryan said.
Another Republican, Senator John McCain, described Trump’s summit with Putin as “a tragic mistake.”

I'm betting "no."  To be a republicunt means not having a spine.
(July 16, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now the question is, have the republicunts had enough?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/us-lawm...ias-putin/

Quote:US lawmakers call Trump ‘weak’ in summit with Russia’s Putin

Quote:Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said, “This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”
On Friday, a U.S. special counsel announced indictments of 12 Russian spies on charges of hacking Democratic Party computer networks as part of the interference in the election campaign.
Republican Trump, standing alongside Putin in front of reporters, said he saw no reason to believe Russia had hacked the election to help him win and that Putin “was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”
House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement that Russia undoubtedly interfered in the 2016 election.
“The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals,” Ryan said.
Another Republican, Senator John McCain, described Trump’s summit with Putin as “a tragic mistake.”

I'm betting "no."  To be a republicunt means not having a spine.

No.  Most of them will be running to the bathroom to expand their own anal sphincters with their grimy paw so as not come across as being deficient in enthusiasm when Putin walks down the isle of the capital chamber during his next official KGB inspection tour.

It is official.  We retroactively surrendered unconditionally during the Cold War.
Is it just me or have we gotten to a point where the main reason not to conclude that President Trump is a Russian intelligence asset that it's too obvious?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 16, 2018 at 5:21 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Is it just me or have we gotten to a point where the main reason not to conclude that President Trump is a Russian intelligence asset that it's too obvious?

I have more value for Snowden than President Shithole, I hate both, but at least Snowden picked a side.
Snowden told us the truth.  The Orange Turd can't do anything but lie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6038 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1275 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  45, "Short range missiles... Meh"........ Brian37 7 415 August 2, 2019 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Today in "Sell More And Do Nothing" Brian37 77 4566 April 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Shultz knows nothing, hears nothing, sees.... Brian37 22 1286 January 31, 2019 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  This year in "sell more and do nothing" Brian37 19 1447 January 24, 2019 at 8:19 pm
  Today in "Sell more and do nothing" Brian37 29 2583 November 22, 2018 at 4:18 pm
  This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison! Minimalist 10 1699 July 14, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  So It Is Nothing New, After All Minimalist 5 1016 November 30, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Nothing New Under The Sun Minimalist 10 1924 August 20, 2017 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd