Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GRU took my nation away, away from me.
The GRU took my nation away, away from me.
She came to America to interfere
Said she was going to study here
But she never cared, she never cared
She never cared, the feds say

The GRU took my nation away
They took it away
Away from me
The GRU took it away
Away from me

Trump doesn't know 
What to do
We're all screwed
Trump doesn't know what to do
We're all screwed, we're all screwed

She came to America to interfere
Said she was going to study here
But she never cared, 
She never cared, the feds say
RE: The GRU took my nation away, away from me.
But she's, you know, kinda hot...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 20, 2018 at 11:42 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But she's, you know, kinda hot...

Boru

I don't like traitors, no matter how they look.
She's not a traitor, she's a spy.  She'd only be a traitor if she was working against Russia.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 20, 2018 at 11:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: She's not a traitor, she's a spy.  She'd only be a traitor if she was working against Russia.

Boru

Ok, get technical, a spy, ok. Still, why would I want to be a male preying mantis knowing what the female does? I'd date a Russian, or Iranian or anyone who is honestly moving here and hates theocracies and dictatorships. But she was here to help a dictator and covertly.
Never said she was a nice person, and I don't give a rat's charbroiled bum who you date.

She's still hot, though.

Boru
(July 20, 2018 at 12:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never said she was a nice person, and I don't give a rat's charbroiled bum who you date.

She's still hot, though.

Boru

I don't care how "hot" the person I see as "hot" is. If your politics are fucked up and you value authoritarianism, you could be Farrah Fawcett or Angelina Jolie and I still would not want to fuck you.

Sexy still does not equal moral. Venus flytraps look like food to flies, and that is how flies die and become food for the plant.

Just like a male preying Mantis looks at the female and says, "GOODY I AM GOING TO GET LAID". And sure, they do, only to have the female chop of it's head and eat him.

Yea she is "hot" so? So is volcano lava.
(July 20, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 20, 2018 at 12:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never said she was a nice person, and I don't give a rat's charbroiled bum who you date.

She's still hot, though.

Boru

I don't care how "hot" the person I see as "hot" is. If your politics are fucked up and you value authoritarianism, you could be Farrah Fawcett or Angelina Jolie and I still would not want to fuck you.

[edit]

Yeah, I think you got that one backwards.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Stay Away From atheistforums.org" feat. LastPoet and his gang of jerkoffs Tiberius 185 28925 January 24, 2018 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Athene
  Cartoon: Low-information nation: Minimalist 3 980 November 11, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: KUSA
Smile "One Nation" Reverend Jeremiah parody tract reverendjeremiah 0 1539 February 17, 2011 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  IT TOOK ME OVER 46 YEARS TO LEARN: KichigaiNeko 0 941 January 24, 2011 at 5:24 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko