Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back
Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ex-repu...ars-trump/

Quote:Ex-Republican columnist who attacked Obama for 8 years writes apology after less than 2 years of Trump

Quote:“Now I would take Obama back in a nanosecond,” he writes. “His presidency appears to be a lost golden age when reason and morality reigned. All of his faults, real as they were, fade into insignificance compared with the crippling defects of his successor. And his strengths — seriousness, dignity, intellect, probity, dedication to ideals larger than self — shine all the more clearly in retrospect.”

Yeah...thanks, asshole.  You did a great job being a shithead and you have fucked this country for the foreseeable future.
RE: Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back
(July 20, 2018 at 6:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ex-repu...ars-trump/

Quote:Ex-Republican columnist who attacked Obama for 8 years writes apology after less than 2 years of Trump

Quote:“Now I would take Obama back in a nanosecond,” he writes. “His presidency appears to be a lost golden age when reason and morality reigned. All of his faults, real as they were, fade into insignificance compared with the crippling defects of his successor. And his strengths — seriousness, dignity, intellect, probity, dedication to ideals larger than self — shine all the more clearly in retrospect.”

Yeah...thanks, asshole.  You did a great job being a shithead and you have fucked this country for the foreseeable future.

He's not the only one. There have been a lot of keg party beer pong republicans masturbating over the Trump nomination and win, only to now wake up with a hangover saying "What the fuck was I thinking"? 

Well assholes, that is what you get when you binge on "*Iggermister" ..... "Iggermister" the booze you can take use as bait and claim your barf was taken out of context.
(July 20, 2018 at 6:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ex-repu...ars-trump/

Just another establishment swamp creature. The same swamp establishment that fucked Bernie over.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Yeah... as if a nazi like you gives a flying fuck about Sanders.

I guess being a two-bit phony comes naturally to you, Adolf.

Well, he's not wrong.  Compare this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS5UjNKw_1M

with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IjhbLErWQ

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 20, 2018 at 7:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah... as if a nazi like you gives a flying fuck about Sanders.

As if a commie like you gave a flying fuck about Sanders. I bet you gave a big sigh of relief after Wasserman Schultz and Hillary fucked Bernie out of the race, eh Josef?

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 20, 2018 at 8:09 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(July 20, 2018 at 7:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah... as if a nazi like you gives a flying fuck about Sanders.

As if a commie like you gave a flying fuck about Sanders. I bet you gave a big sigh of relief after Wasserman Schultz and Hillary fucked Bernie out of the race, eh Josef?

I am fucking sick of the BULLSHIT slur that because we do not believe in a god that we love Stalin or China for that matter.

NO, AND FUCK YOU!

What we hate is bad logic! 

I do NOT love Stalin, I do not love Hitler, I do not love Po Pot, I do not love Castro. I do not love Hiltler.

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF THEM.

Now, stop being an ignorant dick and falsely accusing atheists of valuing bullshit we do not value.

Minn nor me, are fans of dictators. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR PETTY PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC SKULL!

What we hate, is bad logic.
I certainly want Trump out, the sooner the better, but not sure I'd want Obama back.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 20, 2018 at 8:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 20, 2018 at 8:09 pm)A Theist Wrote: As if a commie like you gave a flying fuck about Sanders. I bet you gave a big sigh of relief after Wasserman Schultz and Hillary fucked Bernie out of the race, eh Josef?

I am fucking sick of the BULLSHIT slur that because we do not believe in a god that we love Stalin or China for that matter.

NO, AND FUCK YOU!

What we hate is bad logic! 

I do NOT love Stalin, I do not love Hitler, I do not love Po Pot, I do not love Castro. I do not love Hiltler.

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF THEM.

Now, stop being an ignorant dick and falsely accusing atheists of valuing bullshit we do not value.

Minn nor me, are fans of dictators. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR PETTY PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC SKULL!

What we hate, is bad logic.

...and I'm neither a nazi or hitler you pathetic dumbass fuckwit. And...STOP BEING SUCH A RANTING DOPEY SHITWIT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT ASS!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1230 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Is conservative Republicanism dead? Jehanne 16 1027 September 3, 2022 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The new conservative boogeyman, Drag Queens. Jehanne 26 2392 June 9, 2022 at 3:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1464 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1489 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1274 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1513 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1451 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 555 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 9148 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok