Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Lightbulb 
Hello
Hello, my name is Nicole and I am 34 years old from New Jersey. I have been an atheist since I was about 21 years old. Prior to that I was raised Catholic, but my parents were not really religious. There came a point in which by 16 I was a wiccan and then by the end of high school I was a Satanist. Those were the young days. By the time I hit 21 years old, I recognized by atheist views. I realized how silly religion was. Well, hope to get to meet you all and wanted to say hi. Smile
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
-Edgar Allen Poe
RE: Hello
Hi Nicole. Sounds like you tried to find a weird alternative for what is weird about Christian belief but in the end chose none of the above. Hope that is working out for you.
Welcome Woof! Enjoy yourself here. 

You look saluki.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Ahoy hoy.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome from another ex-Catholic from Down Under.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 25, 2018 at 11:29 am)LadyAmaltheaMoon Wrote: Hello, my name is Nicole and I am 34 years old from New Jersey. I have been an atheist since I was about 21 years old. Prior to that I was raised Catholic, but my parents were not really religious. There came a point in which by 16 I was a wiccan and then by the end of high school I was a Satanist. Those were the young days. By the time I hit 21 years old, I recognized by atheist views. I realized how silly religion was. Well, hope to get to meet you all and wanted to say hi. Smile

Welcome! 😁  How did you enjoy your time as a Satanist?  I would love to hear more about that.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Welcome!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 25, 2018 at 1:54 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(July 25, 2018 at 11:29 am)LadyAmaltheaMoon Wrote: Hello, my name is Nicole and I am 34 years old from New Jersey. I have been an atheist since I was about 21 years old. Prior to that I was raised Catholic, but my parents were not really religious. There came a point in which by 16 I was a wiccan and then by the end of high school I was a Satanist. Those were the young days. By the time I hit 21 years old, I recognized by atheist views. I realized how silly religion was. Well, hope to get to meet you all and wanted to say hi. Smile

Welcome! 😁  How did you enjoy your time as a Satanist?  I would love to hear more about that.

lol... Well, that is what lead me into the Atheist world. Anton LeVay Satanism was pretty much the starting point of my rebellion against religion. I wasn't for that long. It was just a funny transition of my youth.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
-Edgar Allen Poe
Bon Jour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5989 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates