Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about U2F (Universal Second Factor Authorization) devices
Questions about U2F (Universal Second Factor Authorization) devices
So I have tried reading up on these things and I would like to know if anyone uses them, if so, what kind do you prefer, if you've tried more than one.

For those that don't know what they are, here's a link to an article from a quick google search:

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/27...urity-keys
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Questions about U2F (Universal Second Factor Authorization) devices
Really? 7 people checked this post out and not one comment? I suppose if it was anyone else, there would have been input because, well, it's anyone else. Why would you bother to read the thread knowing I'm asking questions, if you weren't able to answer? Dodgy fecking people. Tongue

/sarcasm
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I read and still don't know what you're talking about. Now I suppose I have to fuckin look it up. Damn tech.

Edit: OK, looked it up. Didn't help.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I think the subject was brought up in another thread. That probably didn't help. Sides which, if you keep picking at it, it's never going to grow. Tongue
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Honestly, I figured Steel or Tibs or even CD would have chimed in on this since they are our resident nerdy people Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for Those of You Wwho Use Mobile Web Devices (iPhones, Smart Phones, etc.) Rhondazvous 26 4288 July 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: IATIA