Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The count censored
The count censored
[youtube]B-Wd-Q3F8KM[/youtube]

What word did YOU think of?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: The count censored
He says "count"

But bleeping 'count' and 'counting' is quite funny and substitute 'fuck'.

I fucked the spiders on the wall. When I'm a alone I fuck myself.

Funny shtuffs.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
He did say count twice.

I substituted the same word as Dotard, and i thought it was rather amusing Smile

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
LOL. I fuck the candles on the wall.
This one is great too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwS1tGLB0vc
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I swear the beep sound has an actual swear word superimposed under it, like with Count in Leo's example, there is a clear "Fu" before the beep, it sounds like "Fu-eeeeep."
Yeah, but that word could be anything. The human mind can hear pretty much anything when it wants to.
And a little superimposed sound helps coax it nicely.

Seriously, slow it down find the segment of sound that corresponds and get rid of the "bleep" then loop it, the sound directly before the bleep is different that how the count usually pronounces "count". This could be because of attack on the beep sound it's self that is masking the "Cou" sound or some other artefact, even the software used to bleep the clip, but on the Kimmel one it's suggestive of editing while the other one sounds as you would expect.

I'll see if I can find the original and compare the two directly, as well as taking a sample from the "bleep" sound used and apply it over the original at the same position, that will give me more of a clue as to what's going on.
Void,

You clearly have too much time on your hands... no really. Tongue
I know, there is quite seriously nothing to do here apart from drink beer, smoke weed and talk to people on the Internet.

I've even gotten so bored that i've applied for jobs... Scary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The count censored pocaracas 1 732 July 15, 2015 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Faith No More