Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Laura, what was foisted on us was bigotry.
No Laura, what was foisted on us was bigotry.
Farts News Host Laura Ingerham tried to claim her comments about demographics changing as being "foisted" on America, was strictly about migration in terms of rule of law.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

It was giving a megaphone to sicko bigots like David Duke. Then the stupid idiot tried to denounce him but took her 24 hours to do so. 

No Laura what was "foisted" on us was years of 45 selling bigoted birther buillshit, attacks on Mexicans, calls for ban's on entire religions, on top of vilifying his own Republican intel, and the free press.

If you don't want to attract flies like David Duke, then don't support a politician that panders to bigots.

The focus coming from the bigoted right was about "illegal" migration and violence. BULLSHIT TOO, ok so why is it the orange turd condemned legal migration he called "chain migration" yet is silent about his in laws becoming legal migrants?

45 has always been a fucking bigot.
RE: No Laura, what was foisted on us was bigotry.
Laura Ingraham: The Anti-Erection
(August 10, 2018 at 1:26 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: Laura Ingraham: The Anti-Erection

So true, I cant fuck stupid and especially a fucking liar pandering to bigots.
I'd go there.

(August 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I'd go there.

Damn . . .

Slim pickings in your neck of the woods, huh?
(August 10, 2018 at 5:11 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(August 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I'd go there.

Damn . . .

Slim pickings in your neck of the woods, huh?

@Little Lunch the following video is not about you, but Ingerham, this skit reminds me of her.

I like to please people and I'm not fussy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurricane Laura Gawdzilla Sama 11 706 August 28, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Wanna see racism and anti gay bigotry combined? abaris 33 3112 November 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Well, sometimes bigotry doesn't stop at words abaris 31 4460 October 24, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd