Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump.
Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump.
Can all these books be wrong:

Quote:Omarosa Manigault-Newman worked for Donald Trump's campaign and White House until chief of staff John Kelly fired her on Dec. 13, 2017. She was not a happy camper about this and had to be removed from the White House grounds by force. To get revenge and make some money while doing so, she wrote a book about Trump and the White House that will be out on Tuesday. Even though the book isn't even out yet, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders really lit into it yesterday, saying it is "riddled with lies and false accusations," and adding that the author is a disgruntled former employee who is trying to "profit off of these false attacks."

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Slams Omarosa Manigault-Newman's Not-Yet-Published Book

Question is, "Has Huckabee even read the book?"
RE: Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump.
Trump horrible person. News at 11.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Repeat at 1, noon central.  Aren't people starting to get tired of it all?
(August 11, 2018 at 7:42 am)Jehanne Wrote: Repeat at 1, noon central.  Aren't people starting to get tired of it all?

The GOP of Nixon had the courage despite the loss. Today's GOP in congress are a bunch of cowards.
Every time Trump speaks, a zoological miracle occurs - you never see that much bullshit coming out of a horse's arse.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh and as far as the title of the thread, making an observation that is apt knowing his vile behavior of scapegoating and vilification is is not "derogatory", it is an observation, and the bully deserves to be called a bully.
The 'playbook' for this sort of kiss and tell should be widely available (Larry Speakes of all people 30 years ago managed to do it) but Omarosa has already shot herself in the foot on the credibility issue.

I'd advise caution, just cuz she wrote something you concur with does not guaranty it's veracity. (I have to point this out on a Atheist forum?)

My annoyance with Omarosa is considerable, she had a shot here to do some righteous damage on Trumply but she's already fucked up and it won't convince a single Trump supporter, which should be the goal, and not be another exercise in preaching to the choir.

Damn . . .

Angry
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 11, 2018 at 9:56 am)vorlon13 Wrote: My annoyance with Omarosa is considerable, she had a shot here to do some righteous damage on Trumply but she's already fucked up and it won't convince a single Trump supporter, which should be the goal, and not be another exercise in preaching to the choir.

Damn . . .

Angry

Hey, spill the beans if you really know how to get past all that teflon coating to allow Trump's base to see he actually is standing in the crosswalk shooting people.
Nothing to do with Trumply, Omarosa has given differing and inconsistent accounts. She fubar'd this entirely on her own.

We need a fucking credible account and an impeccable witness. Omarosa has/is neither.

VERY annoying, I'd fire her too.

Don Regan wrote a great kiss and tell on Ron and Nancy, it is beyond frustrating with some great extant examples such as that to use as a guide, Omarosa still managed to fuck this up so badly and so rapidly.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 11, 2018 at 9:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: Oh and as far as the title of the thread, making an observation that is apt knowing his vile behavior of scapegoating and vilification is is not "derogatory", it is an observation, and the bully deserves to be called a bully.

It can be both.  'Derogatory' tends to denote tone more than it does content.  If two people make the same observation, but one of them does so disrespectfully, that one is derogatory.  For example:

A: 'Donald Trump has made some major mistakes thus far in his presidency.'

B: 'Donald Trump has made some major mistakes thus far in his presidency, chiefly because he is emotionally a 6 year old child and has all the intellectual and social acumen of a moldy Mars bar.'

B is derogatory, A is not.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 573 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4530 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For Comic Book Fans BrianSoddingBoru4 1 756 July 7, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 458 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Every Day Is Another Embarrassment With This Fucking Asshole Minimalist 27 3061 January 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6917 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon. ErGingerbreadMandude 182 14200 February 3, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3512 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Charles Darwin the Origin of Species voted most influential academic book in history Heat 28 2784 November 16, 2015 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Alex K
  "To Kill A Mockingbird" Author Releases New Book Secular Elf 8 1631 July 13, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92