Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Post rejoices that atheist Lawrence Krauss is guilty of sexual misconduct
Christian Post rejoices that atheist Lawrence Krauss is guilty of sexual misconduct
ASU found that Krauss was guilty of grabbing a woman's breast during a conference in Australia in late 2016. They have removed him from his post as the director of the Origins Project.

Christian Post: Famed Atheist Lawrence Krauss Removed From ASU's Origins Project Over Sexual Misconduct Claims

Christians - 1, Atheists - 0
RE: Christian Post rejoices that atheist Lawrence Krauss is guilty of sexual misconduct
(August 11, 2018 at 5:47 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: Christians - 1, Atheists - 0

I guess alter boys don't count.
RE: Christian Post rejoices that atheist Lawrence Krauss is guilty of sexual misconduct
Not surprised. Look what we do when a priest/minister gets caught. Try reading the Damned Catholics thread.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 11, 2018 at 5:58 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(August 11, 2018 at 5:47 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: Christians - 1, Atheists - 0

I guess alter boys don't count.

Or fourteen year old girls.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Well sexual misconduct is sexual misconduct, so I'm glad he got removed too.
(August 11, 2018 at 7:12 pm)Mr.wizard Wrote: Well sexual misconduct is sexual misconduct, so I'm glad he got removed too.

Me too. Atheists can be perverts as well but there's no need to celebrate the fact that he's an atheist.
Hmm. Statistically and adjusted for population size, who makes more unwelcome titty grabs? Atheists or theists?  Any takers? Probably like the percentage of a prison population that claims to be atheist Vs the claims to be religious.

I don't like to see this. It's a shame.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 11, 2018 at 6:22 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Not surprised. Look what we do when a priest/minister gets caught. Try reading the Damned Catholics thread.

And the motherfuckers deserve it!
Krauss may have grabbed a breast. He may or may have not grasped an idea or two. I.will be the judge of what is more important to me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 11, 2018 at 7:55 pm)Fireball Wrote: Hmm. Statistically and adjusted for population size, who makes more unwelcome titty grabs? Atheists or theists?  Any takers? Probably like the percentage of a prison population that claims to be atheist Vs the claims to be religious.

I don't like to see this. It's a shame.

The thing is that atheists are not claiming to represent the higher moral ground.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual Abuse in Social Context: Clergy and other (Secular) Professionals. Nishant Xavier 61 3802 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian missionary becomes atheist after trying to convert tribe EgoDeath 40 4918 November 19, 2019 at 2:07 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Arizona State Suspends Lawrence Krauss Over Sexual Misconduct Accusations Alexmahone 30 10516 March 11, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, and an atheist walk into a coffee shop... Mudhammam 57 12166 November 3, 2016 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Sexual addiction Dust_bunny 17 2758 June 9, 2016 at 3:10 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than...... maestroanth 7 1786 April 9, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist DESTROYS Christian bussta33 6 2239 February 2, 2016 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Where did sexual ethics originate from? Twisted 24 4096 May 31, 2015 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is it selfish of me to marry a Christian instead of atheist? superAtheistnut 23 5882 April 20, 2015 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I am better off being a christian than an atheist ZeldaAdmirer 13 4395 November 17, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72