Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If nobody comes from the future to stop you...
If nobody comes from the future to stop you...
...how bad a decision could it be?
RE: If nobody comes from the future to stop you...
Yeah makes sense ...
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
The kind where there's no one left in the future to come back?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, it seemed like a good idea.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Damnit, Gojira!"
(August 12, 2018 at 8:33 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...how bad a decision could it be?

Hello. I'm from the future. I'm here to stop you.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(August 12, 2018 at 9:49 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(August 12, 2018 at 8:33 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...how bad a decision could it be?

Hello.  I'm from the future.  I'm here to stop you.

G'luck wit dat.  Tongue

How do you know how bad your decision would have been if guys from the future didn’t come to kill you first on the day you are going die?
I wish I was important enough or smart enough to warrant getting knocked off!

No-one wasting worm holes on me, I tell ya!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 13, 2018 at 7:53 am)ignoramus Wrote: I wish I was important enough or smart enough to warrant getting knocked off!

No-one wasting worm holes on me, I tell ya!

How do you know you weren’t a important savior of mankind or leering ubervillian in the true timeline, but skynet sent back through time a cyborg to make your into a totally insignificant nobody you are now in this alternate timeline?
More cars in my old neighborhood would still have their hubcaps. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Time You Could Not Stop Laughing onlinebiker 7 951 February 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
Last Post: brewer
  Nobody eats.......... Brian37 11 975 May 14, 2019 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Queen - Don't Stop Me Now Romney 2 539 August 27, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Nobody expects the Hawking Inquisition. Brian37 5 970 April 22, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Back to the Future - The Libyans! pocaracas 6 1475 October 15, 2014 at 11:21 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Stop Me If You've Heard This One Already... ShaMan 1 934 July 18, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo Creed of Heresy 8 2610 January 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Mitt Romney actually comes up with a genius idea Napoléon 15 6299 September 25, 2012 at 12:11 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  Stop me if you've heard this one .. Whateverist 1 1075 December 18, 2011 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Cone-ing!!! (The future!) Skipper 7 1672 June 13, 2011 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Epimethean