Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From bananas to celery
From bananas to celery
Quote:Creationist Kent Hovind Now Says Celery is Proof That Evolution is False

It was just a couple of weeks ago when Creationist Kent Hovind argued that the existence of broccoli disproved evolution because it was too complicated to have evolved without God’s help. (It was the same argument Ray Comfort once made about bananas — and equally ignorant.)

Looks like Hovind is just going through the alphabet now, because on his livestream last night, he argued that celery was also a proverbial checkmate to atheists.

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/...-is-false/
RE: From bananas to celery
You have to know that douchebag is a supporter of the WLB.  Stupid flocks together.
Broccoli and celery do not require a creator but ranch dressing does.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

[Image: c2b007_4240739.jpg]
Hucksters like Hovind are the reason I have a problem with religion in the first place. What a fucking idiot!
They take a long circle to get there...but they have it right in one important way.  The thing they worship was required to domesticate fruits and veggies.  That the thing is us is just an unfortunate consequence of religious thinking.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Kent Hovind and his ilk are proof that Set exists.

He has put these morons on the planet to drive the rest of us nuts.

The BASTARD!!
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm going to pre-empt former inmate number 06452-017 and declare that damsons are intelligently designed.

Sue me, Kent.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
While Hovind is touting celery, his fellow Christians are ejaculating into children's butts all over Pennsylvania . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.