Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why We Need Investigative Journalists
Why We Need Investigative Journalists
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/investi...aundering/

Quote:Investigative journalist tells MSNBC how ‘Trump Tower became a cathedral of money laundering’

Quote:An investigative journalist explained on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that President Donald Trump’s real estate business was essentially a money laundering front.
Craig Unger alleges in his new book, “House of Putin, House of Trump,” that the president had been compromised by Russian intelligence for years through his ties to mobsters who pumped money into his family’s real estate empire.

“I go back nearly 40 years, and I see essentially the greatest intelligence operation of our times,” Unger said. “It started off in 1984 with a man who has ties to the Russian mafia, and he meets with Donald Trump in the Trump Tower, the supreme moment of Donald Trump becoming a master of real estate in the United States — and what we end up seeing is Trump Tower become sort of a cathedral of money laundering.”
RE: Why We Need Investigative Journalists
(August 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/investi...aundering/

Quote:Investigative journalist tells MSNBC how ‘Trump Tower became a cathedral of money laundering’

Quote:An investigative journalist explained on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that President Donald Trump’s real estate business was essentially a money laundering front.
Craig Unger alleges in his new book, “House of Putin, House of Trump,” that the president had been compromised by Russian intelligence for years through his ties to mobsters who pumped money into his family’s real estate empire.

“I go back nearly 40 years, and I see essentially the greatest intelligence operation of our times,” Unger said. “It started off in 1984 with a man who has ties to the Russian mafia, and he meets with Donald Trump in the Trump Tower, the supreme moment of Donald Trump becoming a master of real estate in the United States — and what we end up seeing is Trump Tower become sort of a cathedral of money laundering.”

Funny how nobody is bemoaning the busting of the Catholic Church with all it's scandals. But I guess 45 is pandering to the right religious bigots because Catholics are not "true Christians."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 935 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Why We Need A Free Press Minimalist 3 485 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump avoids American journalists while in international spotlight. Anomalocaris 8 1793 July 15, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  University Staff blocks journalists. Brian37 4 1053 November 11, 2015 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why we need a mandatory living wage: Ryantology 96 14387 September 6, 2014 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome