Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe
QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe
Quote:Those who subscribe to the QAnon conspiracy theory believe that a person who posts messages on the 4Chan and 8Chan internet message boards under the name "Q" is a high-ranking government official. And according to Q, Mr. Trump is on the verge of exposing a cabal of pedophiles, globalists, and celebrities who secretly control America.  

Quote:Many Q fans believe that President Kennedy was set to reveal the existence of the secret government when he was assassinated. They also believe President Reagan was shot on the deep state's orders, and that all the presidents since he left office -- with the exception of Mr. Trump -- have been deep state agents.
The military, eager to see the deep state overthrown, recruited Mr. Trump to run for president. But the deep state, which controls the media, quickly tried to smear him through "fake news" and unfounded allegations of collusion with Russia.
Despite the deep state's best efforts, however, Mr. Trump is winning. Q is releasing sanctioned leaks to the public in order to galvanize them ahead of "The Storm," which is the moment when the deep state's leaders are arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay. Q's adherents have called this process "the great awakening."

What is QAnon?

This level of batshit crazy is so dangerous.  And it seems to be a spreading plague.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe
If it's on the internet, it has to be true.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I saw about this on the Jim Jeffries show the other night. People who believe shit like this should be removed from society.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(August 27, 2018 at 2:48 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: If it's on the internet, it has to be true.

I'm rich, handsome, and sane. 

:waiting:
(August 27, 2018 at 3:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 27, 2018 at 2:48 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: If it's on the internet, it has to be true.

I’m sane too!!

🤪
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 27, 2018 at 3:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 27, 2018 at 3:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I'm rich, handsome, and sane. 

I’m sane too!!

🤪

I mean - [Image: trump-really-smart-1000x869.jpg]
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 27, 2018 at 3:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

I'm dating Angelina Jolie.
(August 27, 2018 at 3:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 27, 2018 at 3:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I'm rich, handsome, and sane. 

I’m sane too!!

🤪

I get these dried frog pills, they help me hallucinate that I'm sane.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 27, 2018 at 5:46 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(August 27, 2018 at 3:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I’m sane too!!

🤪

I get these dried frog pills, they help me hallucinate that I'm sane.

Are the frogs gay though?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4478 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3804 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump Supporters on the Nod! chimp3 2 346 June 23, 2018 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5297 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  US Gun Violence Victims Harassed by Conspiracy Theorists Seraphina 15 2413 December 3, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop. Neo-Scholastic 152 18701 October 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Yes. He's Batshit Crazy Minimalist 40 4206 October 14, 2017 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Drumpfucks - Yep, They're Crazy Minimalist 28 6695 August 5, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  EU supporters throw a hissyfit account_inactive 27 3467 September 3, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Donald Trump wants to "Close Up" the internet "in some ways" Heat 57 8655 December 16, 2015 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13