Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim
I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim
I've been out of sorts for the last two weeks after my hard drive crashed. It's taken me this long to buy and install everything I needed to get back up to speed. Three technicians and Three times hauling my tower to the computer service desk at Office Depot/Max, and I'm good to go.

I've missed everyone, but I know what you'll say if I ask you if you've missed me, so I won't ask.

The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim
Advance and be recognized.
I had been wondering...'twas awfully quiet in here. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 28, 2018 at 5:13 pm)Fireball Wrote: I had been wondering...'twas awfully quiet in here. Tongue

Now let's have some peace and noiseBig Grin
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

Hello, I've not been here long and I don't know you, but welcome back anyway Smile
(August 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Hello, I've not been here long and I don't know you, but welcome back anyway Smile

29 reps in 10 months! You must be someone to watch. welcome to our humble home. Have they told you where we keep the blood and sacrificial baby bodies yet?

--Voltaire

(August 28, 2018 at 5:52 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(August 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Hello, I've not been here long and I don't know you, but welcome back anyway Smile

29 reps in 10 months! You must be someone to watch. welcome to our humble home. Have they told you where we keep the blood and sacrificial baby bodies yet?

Nah, they're keeping it quiet Smile
You'll like Halloween here.
(August 28, 2018 at 6:14 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:
(August 28, 2018 at 5:52 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: 29 reps in 10 months! You must be someone to watch. welcome to our humble home. Have they told you where we keep the blood and sacrificial baby bodies yet?

Nah, they're keeping it quiet Smile

Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know. But stick around.

--Voltaire

Of course we missed you, dear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 1899 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1110 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 685 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 1183 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1257 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 1998 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2049 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1512 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1620 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 376 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama