Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ
The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ
He wanted his personal Gestapo, it seems.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-a...an-crimes/

Quote:Trump attacks Jeff Sessions for not forcing the Justice Department to ignore Republican crimes

What a piece of shit.
RE: The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ
Do you know what the Gestapo did? One of the first things they did was murder a good portion of the Nazi party for Hitler. It was called the night of the long knives.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of...ong_Knives

So keeping a republican majority or instructioning them to not investigate corruption is nothing like the Gestapo and is a completely historically ignorant thing to say.

I'm not defending Trump, btw. Although of course you'll think so, because for you if you don't think Trump is literally Hitler, you must be a supporter. If someone was comparing Hillary to Hitler, I'd be pointing out the exact same things, and those stupid ideologues would be calling me a Hillary supporter.

I'm defending history, which is a great love of mine and something actually important to having a good understanding of the world.

If you have evidence that Trump plans on banning opposition parties and then murdering most of his own party, I'd be real interested in it.

I think I'm just going to use every stupid Hitler comparison you make to educate you about what the Nazis were actually like.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(September 3, 2018 at 3:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He wanted his personal Gestapo, it seems.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-a...an-crimes/

Quote:Trump attacks Jeff Sessions for not forcing the Justice Department to ignore Republican crimes

What a piece of shit.

He gets angry with anyone who questions him. 

I am dead serious about his upbringing. I think the way his dad abused him turned him into the bully his dad was. His desperation for wanting to be loved stems from not understanding that his dad's abuse was not love, but he continued to desperately try to please his dad.

In the Frontline documentary comparing his upbringing to Hillary's they reported an event where Trump's brother announced to his dad that he wanted to be an airline pilot. Trump's dad belittled him saying, "That is nothing but a glorified bus driver." Trump's brother ended up breaking contact with their father because of things like that.

He is mentally ill in the context that he buys the bullshit, "It is better to be feared than loved." <----- Anyone who thinks like that is unfit for office. The "love" he wants isn't about empathy for others, but love in that the only good leader is a bully.
Quote:Although of course you'll think so, because for you if you don't think Trump is literally Hitler

Very good point.  People should stop comparing Trump to Hitler.

They should compare him to Mussolini.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Look, I know you love your little Orange Turdfuhrer, Cap'n....(or should I say "Hauptmann?) but the gestapo's role was to protect the party and that is exactly what the fucktard seems to be angry with Sessions for not doing. 

PS, as far as I am concerned this is the only thing that Sessions got right.  Otherwise he is nothing but a jesus freak scum-sucking racist pig.

The Orange Shitgibbon so desperately wants to be like Hitler.  Just give orders and have good little nazis carry them out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 145 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 847 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 472 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 466 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks.... Minimalist 22 2721 September 15, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Wonder The Orange FuckWit Cares About Bruce Ohr. Minimalist 0 200 September 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Orange Fuckface-Your Act Is Getting Old Minimalist 0 239 August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pm
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2485 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word? Minimalist 19 2001 August 17, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger