Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Kripkeeper NOOOOOOOO......
Barry Kripkeeper NOOOOOOOO......
I missed the announcement this past summer that the BIG BANG THEORY  is ending after 12 seasons.

NOOOOOO..........................

https://ew.com/tv/2018/08/22/big-bang-th...al-season/

These things don't last forever but sad to see it end.

Young Sheldon is ok, but here is what I would love to see.

Maybe a spin off with Howard and Bernie. And maybe a Saturday morning show with Sheldon as "Professor Proton" as a science show for kids.
RE: Barry Kripkeeper NOOOOOOOO......
Yeah, I'm bummed about it as well. Especially when you consider that Sheldon and Amy finally got married, I wanted to see that storyline develop. It took them 8 years to tie the knot. If there was ever going to be a spin off show, I think it should be about their kids.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I personally gave up watching it years ago. Often there reaches a point with sitcoms when the jokes get tired and lazy and generates laughs from insulting minorities and the only thing left is waning interest in the characters. That's when I watch something else.

When Howard went into space it was basically jumping the shark. Wasn't he thinking of going back up at one point? I think that's when I stopped watching.
Never properly kept up with the show due to personal disinterest overall.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 6, 2018 at 7:04 am)Joods Wrote: Yeah,  I'm bummed about it as well. Especially when you consider that Sheldon and Amy finally got married, I wanted to see that storyline develop. It took them 8 years to tie the knot. If there was ever going to be a spin off show, I think it should be about their kids.

That would be interesting to see Sheldon deal with kids. Do you remember the episode where he went to the library and tried to make friends with the little girl....... And Leonard rightfully freaked out. LOL.

The other episode I love is when they wanted to invest in the comic book store, and came up with the idea of getting a van to attract kids..... NOOOOOOOOOO!
I was VERY slow to warm up to BBT, but do watch it now. I'm laid up most of the time and watch way too much TV these days.

I'll note the set design in regards to color spectrum makes the show compelling to watch. It's a color palette that works very well in HD on a big TV.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Could never get into the show.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 6, 2018 at 1:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I was VERY slow to warm up to BBT, but do watch it now.  I'm laid up most of the time and watch way too much TV these days.

I'll note the set design in regards to color spectrum makes the show compelling to watch.  It's a color palette that works very well in HD on a big TV.

Kaley Cuoco use to be compelling to watch. But she faded to pastel.
(September 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Could never get into the show.

I am going to pull a current event political hypocrisy right now...... TRAITOR!

(Note to self: Did I think this or type it?)

DOES BLIND LOYALTY NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

Come on do it, say something bad about ABBA TOO while you are at it!
(September 6, 2018 at 1:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Could never get into the show.

I am going to pull a current event political hypocrisy right now...... TRAITOR!

(Note to self: Did I think this or type it?)

DOES BLIND LOYALTY NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

Come on do it, say something bad about ABBA TOO while you are at it!

Bjorn Again are better.

😉
Dying to live, living to die.