Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist jerks
Atheist jerks
Konoha always using the efficient way.
[Image: tumblr_mrevnvnQdy1s4c0kso1_400.gif]
Lord Jashin
Demands sacrifice
RE: Atheist jerks
Indeed.
Can anyone explain who is this?
What - why, who?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
I read about a movie, Dracula Returns, where in the previous movie an atheist had staked Dracula but wasn't able to say a prayer over him, and this lead to his respawn.

(This may not be on topic, but who can tell?)
(September 8, 2018 at 6:13 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I read about a movie, Dracula Returns, where in the previous movie an atheist had staked Dracula but wasn't able to say a prayer over him, and this lead to his respawn.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm staking a vampire through the heart.
(September 8, 2018 at 6:18 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(September 8, 2018 at 6:13 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I read about a movie, Dracula Returns, where in the previous movie an atheist had staked Dracula but wasn't able to say a prayer over him, and this lead to his respawn.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm staking a vampire through the heart.
Yep, the internet is great for sharing such vital information. Shy
Why would atheists be jerks considering they don't follow a god who is a total jerk?

[Image: NzHkjOp9_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(September 9, 2018 at 7:47 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Why would atheists be jerks considering they don't follow a god who is a total jerk?

[Image: NzHkjOp9_o.jpg]
Not having someone else's bad habit doesn't mean a person doesn't have their own bad habits.
And banned before I even got online this morning.  Oh well, you guys to the East have all the fun!