Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am officially certified
I am officially certified
I passed my CNA test.

I was more nervous than I thought I was going to be. I got the one skill I knew was going to give me trouble: pulse, because I can never maintain its rhythm. I struggled, but I persevered.
RE: I am officially certified
Congrats, Kit!
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Congratulations!

[Image: giphy.webp]
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(September 12, 2018 at 12:33 pm)Kit Wrote: I passed my CNA test.

I was more nervous than I thought I was going to be.  I got the one skill I knew was going to give me trouble: pulse, because I can never maintain its rhythm.  I struggled, but I persevered.

Ya couldn't tell us this in the other thread???

It all about the counts with you, isn't it, ISN'T IT!!!

hehehe/congrats
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 12, 2018 at 12:33 pm)Kit Wrote: I passed my CNA test.

I was more nervous than I thought I was going to be.  I got the one skill I knew was going to give me trouble: pulse, because I can never maintain its rhythm.  I struggled, but I persevered.

Congrats!  I'd be a worthless CNA, I'm impatient and don't like touching strangers, so I'm glad there's folks like you around!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Great job, Kit!!! ❤️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Good job, man!
Now go out there and put all that to good use! Smile
Congrats Kit!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Congratulations, Kit. I'm sure you're a credit to the profession.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Great

I didn't have any doubts about your passing. Now, just to make sure you get a decent pulse, be sure to squeeze those carotid arteries hard enough! Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1220 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Am I officially the last person to have seen this video? Whateverist 11 1794 July 14, 2015 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Exian
  Man officially dies from 'spontaneous combustion'. BloodyHeretic 13 4262 September 24, 2011 at 3:02 am
Last Post: Erinome
  That's it. the bible has officially been translated into EVERY language Demonaura 11 7640 March 31, 2009 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Tiberius